Toast Nathan Jones - 200 games

Remove this Banner Ad

Shame Col isn't around for his 200th
11922935_10153527879781287_6843287906170478104_o.jpg

As tragic as it is I don't think today's events could have better analogised the luck he's had throughout his career.

Its almost poetic that we go 10 goals to nothing down while he gets kicked in the head and then limps off injured

It's a shame that a man who is the heart and sole of this club has to spend his milestone game on the bench watching his side get belted. Knowing the luck of Melbourne i should have anticipated such foul luck would befall Jones

Most likely result is Chunk only playing finals in his last season of footy, and Max Gawn running across the mark to put the Hawks into a Grand Final.
Oh man :cry:

It's a shame that a man who is the heart and sole of this club has to spend his milestone game on the bench watching his side get belted. Knowing the luck of Melbourne i should have anticipated such foul luck would befall Jones

Sadly/ironically, we played better after he went off.

Sorry to intrude but what happened to Jones today?

Saw him go down, heavily and it looked like a bad ankle but was happy when I heard he came back onto the bench. I probably rate him as your best so it was a big out losing him like that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Most likely result is Chunk only playing finals in his last season of footy, and Max Gawn running across the mark to put the Hawks into a Grand Final.
Don't you ******* dare

By the way well done to Dockers supporters giving Jones an applause after remerging from the race

Did they? I honestly can't recall when this happened...

Pretty much all I remember from Nathan today me being ropeable about him getting kicked in the head with HTB then getting paid against him in the first quarter.

By the way well done to Dockers supporters giving Jones an applause after remerging from the race

We're pretty good that way - worth cheering the champs of the game, especially those that have been loyal all these years. 200 games is no mean feat. Nobody likes seeing them on the sidelines.

Not sure if posted elsewhere, but Jones himself appreciated it too. From his account: https://mobile.twitter.com/nathan2jones

Freo crowd, especially in that area (behind the interchange area) are pretty good like that. Jones especially is a much respected player and I for one think he's a legend of your club. Well done on the 200.

Not sure if posted elsewhere, but Jones himself appreciated it too. From his account: https://mobile.twitter.com/nathan2jones

Freo crowd, especially in that area (behind the interchange area) are pretty good like that. Jones especially is a much respected player and I for one think he's a legend of your club. Well done on the 200.

TO be fair the dockers supporters probably thought they were watching training until they saw jones

Remove this Banner Ad

Back