Nathan Wright Sponsors - End of year post

Howdy all,
Been a bit slack recently with the Sponsorship so firstly apologies for that.
Been stupid busy with work but actually changing jobs to work for a govt organisation in next couple of weeks so will have train travel time to focus on BF Player sponsorship a bit more!

Hopefully everyone enjoyed this year again and I think again this group got a little closer to the club and that made the experience all the better.

I have some surplus cashola from our shares but not as much as last year so maybe can organise to have some merch signed again if everyone is happy with that to be raffled off again?

If everyone is keen on me continuing to manage the sponsorship again it would be awesome to continue to do so but cannot do it without co-manager to assist, I think Armitage2Riewoldt would be perfect for the role after helping out this year already!
Hopefully he is happy to be voluntold haha

Keen on any ideas for improvement, good things about this year, bad etc.
Can also forward things onto the club if anyone wants me to do this.

Hope everyone has a safe and happy December and holiday period.

Stay Classy!

Cheers
Boydie

I've been wondering if it would be possible to do a 20 questions with Nathan. The board could post whatever they want to ask and you/A2R select the best 20 questions.

Maybe at the start of the year? Just something since not everyone can make it but might have something to ask.

Axcellence

Cancelled
St Kilda - Player Sponsor Nathan Wright 2015 St Kilda - Nathan Wright Player Sponsor 2014 St Kilda Saints - Nicholas Heyne 2010 Player Sponsor
Jul 9, 2005
Melbourne
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Surprise!
Thanks for organising. No need to apologise! All work is much appreciated!

I am ok with the raffle option.

For the club, maybe next time, all the sponsors can get photo name tags at events. That way it's easier to talk to other sponsors on the event day (and find your bigfooty buddy).

Thanks Axcellence and Mindtraveller for your suggestions, i will be asking the club if these are possible but im not real hopeful of the photo name tags one cuz i know club (and i) have trouble with late cancellations etc so be hard to get name tags.
1 solution for this could be for everyone to PM the other bigfooty attendees a pic of them to see if they are keen to catch up and say gday!
Im sure everyone knows what my ugly mug looks like by now hehe

Back