Strategy National Draft discussion (Dan Howe, Tay-ah Miles, Marc Pittonet, Willsmore, Webster)

Remove this Banner Ad

Gee, where do these weird names come from?

I'd like to nominate Langdon Algur.

Or maybe Hercules Rockefeller

Sorry Echols no Jack Lonie for me, but how do you like the sound of these guys?

31. Jack Kanoff

49. Justin Cider

50. Mike Litoris

Phil might have some inside stuff on these guys too.

Sorry Echols no Jack Lonie for me, but how do you like the sound of these guys?

31. Jack Kanoff

49. Justin Cider

50. Mike Litoris

Phil might have some inside stuff on these guys too.

Con Creteshoes and Paddy O'Furniture might be around the mark.

Or the Koreans could be a show Ful Car Park and No Par King. Gee You Suk could around our late pick

Or perhaps if we want the American Chuck Dawobbly.

Cee Ling Fan? Is t Pat McCrotch meant to go first round?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can

't go past the Chinese crew of that plane that crashed in 2012
I heard it on the news:

Sum Ting Wong
Wy Tu Lo

A few other I can't recall!

That was superb! The story behind that was they rang the FAA for the names of the pilots, and an intern, or pretty much work experience kid, decided to have a bit of fun, and made up the four names,

Sum Ting Wong
Wi Tu Lo
Ho Lee damn
Bang Ding Ow

which they duly read out on the news..:p:p:p

A priceless moment!

I am wondering why no one has mentioned draft hopeful, Verifah Kenfahni (say it out loud)
And also no midfield is complete without the pair: Patrick Fitzgerald and Gerald Fitzpatrick.

Just to refocus...was talking to a someone in the know last night who said we were all over nakia cockatoo like a fat kid on a cupcake while he was injured. Without playing footy for a year he was a chance to get to 31. After his massive game for the allies before the gf we now have more competition and he is highly unlikely to get to us. Should have told him to keep playing dead!

Was hoping to squeeze a couple in from Scotland before we got back on the straight and narrow.

Ben Doon and Phil Mac Cavity were the two. Believe they perform well together.

Now back on track.

Any whispers of another Smith or Poppy in the wind?

Just to refocus...was talking to a someone in the know last night who said we were all over nakia cockatoo like a fat kid on a cupcake while he was injured. Without playing footy for a year he was a chance to get to 31. After his massive game for the allies before the gf we now have more competition and he is highly unlikely to get to us. Should have told him to keep playing dead!

I love to get Nakia Cockatoo for Pick 31, put can't see it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I love to get Nakia Cockatoo for Pick 31, put can't see it

Couldn't agree more with the above statements, Nakia makes seasoned recruiters act like 16 year old school girls at a One Direction concert *SQUEEEEEAL* Seriously the kid is a freak, his potential is almost scary. He's just so elusive. Just when they finally get a hold of him *bang* he slaps them with a 'don't argue' and he's off like lightning. Some of the best don't argues I've seen since Dustin Martin came along.

DVR will be a early 20 pick IMO

You're probably right, even with the knocks on his tank, consistency and defensive work ethic he still has some amazing attributes (that kick!) highly unlikely he'll make our first pick but they said Hartung would be long gone too sooooooo.......

You're probably right, even with the knocks on his tank, consistency and defensive work ethic he still has some amazing attributes (that kick!) highly unlikely he'll make our first pick but they said Hartung would be long gone too sooooooo.......

Hartung went where a bloke of 177cm & his tank was pretty much expected to go....Nakia however, is something else altogether!!!

Gee, where do these weird names come from?

I'd like to nominate Langdon Algur.

Or maybe Hercules Rockefeller

D'Brickashaw Ferguson
Barkevious Mingo
Peerless Price
Captain Munnerlyn
Le-Lo L. Lang
Lucious Pusey
Frostee Rucker

That was superb! The story behind that was they rang the FAA for the names of the pilots, and an intern, or pretty much work experience kid, decided to have a bit of fun, and made up the four names,

Sum Ting Wong
Wi Tu Lo
Ho Lee damn
Bang Ding Ow

which they duly read out on the news..:p:p:p

A priceless moment!

Unrelated to who we are drafting but I hear that the Bombers are looking at Wee Doh Ping

Was hoping to squeeze a couple in from Scotland before we got back on the straight and narrow.

Ben Doon and Phil Mac Cavity were the two. Believe they perform well together.

Now back on track.

Any whispers of another Smith or Poppy in the wind?
Maybe you should ask Phil McCreviss or Phil McCrackin :D

I know that this isn't a joke name but WTF?

Are his parents indigenous (like Cockatoo Collins), hippies or do they have serious substance abuse issues?

This is a serious question BTW.

Rainbow is his step dads name, Voijo is his fathers name, he apparently decided to take on his step dads name also as he has been a big part of his life, something along these lines anyway.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back