National Front leads the polls in France

Remove this Banner Ad

No doubt it does and probably more with every generation, but that's the sticky situation they are all in. There is no solution, or any realistic one anyway. I've heard French say they would like to kick them all out, but you just can't do that. Any type of civil war or cleansing would be horrorfying. They're up the merde good and proper.

The Germans were saying some pretty similar stuff about the Jews a while back, and look how that turned out.

In the more secular small regions you would barely see an Arab face, by the same token you won't see a lot of early 20s French faces either, as they all want to leave for Paris, or London, or New York or Bondi.

Interesting that the very people complaining about migrants are seeking to migrate themselves.

The Germans were saying some pretty similar stuff about the Jews a while back, and look how that turned out.

Exactly what I was getting at. There are some extreme views here but I hope the reality of them ever being realized are null. It would destroy the country completely.

Interesting that the very people complaining about migrants are seeking to migrate themselves.

It's twofold. The young despise what the country is becoming and a lot of that is to do with the part of the population that has 70% of the prison population.

There is a reason they make up such a high percentage of inmates you know; they don't respect or follow the country's laws.

There is a reason they make up such a high percentage of inmates you know; they don't respect or follow the country's laws.

Why is that?

And how will installing a political party that has (as its main agenda) a desire to implement new laws specifically targetting them and persecuting them going to help them respect or follow the law?

Surely its just going to have the opposite effect?

It is a massive stretch to compare skilled French migration to London to unskilled North African migration to France.

It is the sort of argument used by people who say that anyone who is against unskilled migration is a racist.

The same people who have managed to resurrect fascism in Europe by their fanatical devotion to mass migration in order to rig elections.

Were. As opposed to what is happening to Christians right now in the ME.

Why is that?

Only Gods law's must be followed. However, God bothering by the right sort of God botherer is ok though is it not?

It is a massive stretch to compare skilled French migration to London to unskilled North African migration to France.

How so? You saying we dont need unskilled migrants (or people generally) to fill shithouse jobs? Surely this is ideal for companies seeking an army of desperate people that happily accept minimum wage.

You surprise me Meds.

On one hand you support open economic borders and globilization, on the other you support closing them to people with no money who are willing to work for next to nothing.

Yet I bet you would happily support a buisiness moving the company to a s**t poor third world country so as to save a buck.

Youre full of contradictions.

Why is that?

And how will installing a political party that has (as its main agenda) a desire to implement new laws specifically targetting them and persecuting them going to help them respect or follow the law?

Surely its just going to have the opposite effect?

I don't know why that is, you would have to ask them. But wouldn't you expect emigrants to respect Australian law if the moved to Australia? It is not unreasonable to expect that.

How about that Muslim leader a few years ago having a go at Australian women wearing bikinis to the beach, that they shouldn't do it etc... IMO if he doesn't want like what he sees he can * right off back to wear the women are hidden if he is so offended by it.

As for the law changes your talking about should the NF gain power, unlikely, I don't know, I only came to this thread to offer my views on what I see here, and what I read and hear.

How so? You saying we dont need unskilled migrants (or people generally) to fill shithouse jobs?

Correct. We don't need unskilled migrants. Do you have any idea re how many adult aged Australians that are not in the workforce? Utter myth bandied about in the press for self serving reasons.

Surely this is ideal for companies seeking an army of desperate people that happily accept minimum wage.

Yes it is. It suppresses wages. See BOE report re this.

On one hand you support open economic borders and globilization, on the other you support closing them to people with no money who are willing to work for next to nothing.

Many libertarians (not that I claim to be one) opposed mass migration for one simple reason - the massive burden placed upon the state.

Yet I bet you would happily support a buisiness moving the company to a s**t poor third world country so as to save a buck.

Can Bengalis living in Bengal claim Oz welfare?

No of course not. No contradiction

Common sense old boy.

I don't know why that is, you would have to ask them.

Thats actually what I was going to suggest your girlfriend do.

Ask them why they are so angry.

You might be surprised at some of the answers.

But wouldn't you expect emigrants to respect Australian law if the moved to Australia? It is not unreasonable to expect that.How about that Muslim leader a few years ago having a go at Australian women wearing bikinis to the beach, that they shouldn't do it etc... IMO if he doesn't want like what he sees he can **** right off back to wear the women are hidden if he is so offended by it.

I'll bear that in mind next time I'm in Dubai, sinking piss and bathing with a bunch of ex-pat chicks in bikins. I'll remind those women that they sould be wearing Burkas while I refrain from alcohol.

One dickead Muslim does not represent the views of all Muslims.

As for the law changes your talking about should the NF gain power, unlikely, I don't know, I only came to this thread to offer my views on what I see here, and what I read and hear.

Its cool bro, not having a go.

Just perhaps asking you to question the whys of what you see, read and hear.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Another product of the EUs efforts.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukn...uld-cause-riots-in-cities-warns-Blunkett.html

Roma migrants could cause riots in cities, warns Blunkett

Oh no, here come the Romani!

Romani_population_average_estimate.png

Time to riot.

This report paints an accurate portrayal of the irrational and failed anti-social immigration policies in France.

I love the part at about 55 seconds.

Man: I dont have a job...
Why?
Man: I don't speak French...

I think most Western Europeans want the Roma's deported from their countries. As someone who has experienced them myself and seeing the way native Europeans become upset by their presence (well justified), 50% of the population would be supportive of deportation but the means to do so isn't there.

They're nomads whose lifestyle is based around thieving/stealing and they can't be integrated because their culture is based on anti-integration and preserving their culture.

Although it's not a main issue, there are a frustrated proportion of many countries who find Roma's (gypsies) troubling.

The French media are going beserk over Le Pen's win. It's the end result of importing 7,000,000 disgruntled immigrants most with a very conflicting worldview and religion that is incompatible with civil society, so this result is not a surprise to me. There's a resurgence in European nationalism and rightly so.

I think most Western Europeans want the Roma's deported from their countries. As someone who has experienced them myself and seeing the way native Europeans become upset by their presence (well justified), 50% of the population would be supportive of deportation but the means to do so isn't there.

They're nomads whose lifestyle is based around thieving/stealing and they can't be integrated because their culture is based on anti-integration and preserving their culture.

Although it's not a main issue, there are a frustrated proportion of many countries who find Roma's (gypsies) troubling.

The French media are going beserk over Le Pen's win. It's the end result of importing 7,000,000 disgruntled immigrants most with a very conflicting worldview and religion that is incompatible with civil society, so this result is not a surprise to me. There's a resurgence in European nationalism and rightly so.
So much this. Not sure why people are surprised at National Front and UKIP's rise. People are fed up with PC bullshit and this is giving rise to what were smaller independent parties.

I think most Western Europeans want the Roma's deported from their countries.... ...they can't be integrated because their culture is based on anti-integration and preserving their culture.

:eek:!! You've just described the mindset of every right-wing nationalist on the planet!! Anti-integration! Preservation of culture!!

But yeah, I too know about the Roma. Got my pocket picked - my front pocket, mind - by a little Roma kid of about eight in Barcelona. Went to slip a soccer 'challenge' tackle on me, hand was in my pocket and had a fifty euro note stolen before I could grab him. Little bugger even waved it at me before darting off down an alley.

I was annoyed at the time, but the kid really had the hands of an artiste when it came to thievery - the misdirection of the soccer challenge, the fingers I never felt go in my front pocket, dig down (I had deep pockets, and thought I was safe) and the lift as I stepped back.

I don't know how they can be integrated though, it's true. Or at least encouraged not to steal. With deft hands that make them such bloody good thieves they're awfully good at fixing things - many make a living being travelling mechanics and the like. Or they used to, before cars stopped being a simple combustion engine, wheels and a radio.

What happened last time there was a resurgence in European Nationalism targetted at an ethnic/ religious minority and the Roma?

Or the time before that? Or the time before that?

I fail to see how this is a good thing.

What happened last time there was a resurgence in European Nationalism targetted at an ethnic/ religious minority and the Roma?

Or the time before that? Or the time before that?

I fail to see how this is a good thing.
Can you name for me the nations you know of which have imported large quantities of people with much different cultures/religions and survived?

I'm genuinely curious to know if it has been done, especially in contemporary times.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back