NBA 2011-12 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still can't believe how bad a bet that Heat and Magic double was. For tomorrow I have already locked in the Rockets who have been playing some great basketball of late and will be looking to get closer to securing a playoff spot.

1.5* HOU -5 @1.95 (Sportsbet)

1* IND -7.5

EDIT
Adding:

1* PHI 1st Half -2

1* DBL DEN -3.5/IND -3.5 @1.92

Leaning Boston (-2.5) v the Hawks. I know Boston on a B2B is almost a no go but after beating Miami they will want get another game in front of the Hawks in the East Conf standings.

1-1 split yesterday. 2 for today GL guys

*1ST H - 76ERS -2 (x2)
*PACERS -7.5 (x1)

ADDED
*4TH Q - NUGGETS -2.5 (x1)
(Up 9 @ 3rd. GL Nuggets -11.5)

LA Clippers @ Minnesota
ATS - CLIPPERS -5.5 (x2)

The Clippers head to Minnesota tonight on b2b coming off a huge upset win over the leaders of the West OKC! This would have given the younger guys a huge boost of confidence that we belong here and we can match it with anyone on any given night. While b2b road games isn't ideal, Minnesota are in a similar spot.

The Timberwolves are also on b2b games here, returning home from the dreaded Denver trip off a hard fought loss in the end. The Wolves were down 20 at the half and managed to get right back into the game only going down by 6 in the end. All this was without their go to guy. K.Love was concussed late in the 1st quarter and never returned. Huge minutes and effort from Williams, Beasley, Berea and Randolph.

Love is expected to miss tonight which is a massive blow as the Clippers have some of the best big men in the game! of course still without Rubio, Ridnour and Milicic and with the extra minutes for the guys mentioned, this team are in a bad spot returning from altitude. Berea will struggle against CP3 and I expect Paul to have another night out. Blake and DJ wont have Love to contend with either.

Add to all this the Clippers are on triple revenge as remarkably the Wolves have won all 3 meetings so far this season! LA are right in the mix in the West right now and of course every game for them is important and could be the difference between finishing 4th or 7th. Minnesota are playing for nothing and it shows losing 6 in a row. Clippers win big here tonight!
(2.2u @ 1.91 @ Sportingbet)

1-0 Yesterday :thumbsu: 2 for today. GL all

NBA: 117-115-10 (+8.23u @ 50.4%)

*CELTICS -6.5 (x1)
*ROCKETS -3.5 (x1)

Added
*1st Q - LAKERS -1 (x1)

I'm on a 2 day 3-5 (-3U's) slide. Hopefully things turn today:

1* ORL 1Q ML @2.1
1.5* DAL -2

EDIT
That Magic pick was terrible. 2 more:

1* PHX +4
I realy like the Suns in this spot. They match up well with the Rockets and have to win to stay close to the Rockets and Nuggets in the standings.

1* SAC +14.5
I like the Kings to keep this game within 15 points and for the Thunder to take it easy late to conserve some energy for their game tomorrow at Minnesota.

Average day yesterday as my first 2 gave up half time leads. 1-2 :thumbsdown:

NBA: 118-117-10 (+7.03u @ 50.2%)

Boston Celtics At New Jersey Nets
1st H - CELTICS -3.5 (x1)

Boston head to New Jersey on b2b games here coming off a very disappointing loss to the Raptors on the road last night. Once again this is a must win for the Celtics as the competition for playoff seeds heats up! Boston currently hold onto the 4th seed in the East, But that loss has now left the door wide open for Atlanta and Orlando.

Boston are a proud organization and will not be happy with the teams output last night. I expect a huge showing here early on in this one. Being on b2b there is no doubt this older group may feel fatigued down the stretch. That's the reason for my 1st H play only.The Nets are on b2b games here also and are coming off a big win in Phili! Let down here plus fatigue.

The Celtics have publicly stated this is a must win and they must come out with "better urgency". This is just what I expect. Celtics bounce back and lead at the half.
(1.1u @ 1.90 @ Centrebet)

I'm with you on the Celtics BW, they should come out fired up. Although they are pretty safe in fourth in the East as they are 3 games clear of their Atlantic division rivals in the 76ers and Knicks. Yesterday was bad for me with a small profit with both of my leans from the previous day getting up and both of my spontaneous bets going down.

1* BOS 1st Half -4

1* MIL/IND 1st Half total >102.5
Last time these two teams met it was a very high scoring game and they were both coming off b2b2b. This time they are both on a b2b and I see so many ways both teams will put up a lot of points, Hibbert/West for Indiana should score a lot whilst Ellis/Jennings should do the same for the Bucks.

1* PHX +9.5 @1.92 (Sportsbet)
The Suns are 1 game behind the Rockets and Nuggets for a final spot in the West. They may not win on this b2b but should keep it close.

I went 1-2 today. For tomorrow I like:

1.5* SAC/POR >206.5 @1.93 (Pinnacle)
I do not expect much D in this game! Look for both teams to push the ball hard and the for total to be around 220.

1* ATL -2.5 1Q @1.91 (Centrebet)
The Hawks are commencing a B2B against the Raptors, I like them to come out and set the tone in the first of these 8 quarters.

Tough loss yesterday....

Early game tomorrow

Miami Heat At New York Knicks
ATS - HEAT -2.5 (x2)
(2.2u @ 1.92 @ Centrebet)

hey guys

i put a bet on with centrebet for any other result (AOR) on the chicago bulls and detroit pistons game today that ended in OT...

they said that wasn't a 'win'.
but i was under the impression that if you tie at halftime OR tie fulltime ie. OT
then thats a winning bet?

any opinions?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

hey guys

i put a bet on with centrebet for any other result (AOR) on the chicago bulls and detroit pistons game today that ended in OT...

they said that wasn't a 'win'.
but i was under the impression that if you tie at halftime OR tie fulltime ie. OT
then thats a winning bet?

any opinions?

Usually the any other result market states whether it does or doen't include OT. It usually depends upon the sport. Most US sports include OT in the result.

Usually the any other result market states whether it does or doen't include OT. It usually depends upon the sport. Most US sports include OT in the result.

called up centrebet to confirm and they said on the little 'i' (info) icon it states that FULLTIME include OT, so basically the only way you can win on AOR is if they tie at halftime...which is ridiculous, they should change AOR to tie at halftime.

I like the chances of the Spurs starting well again. If they can do this than the aim will probably be for Duncan and Parker to rest for most of the 2nd Half to prepare for the Lakers on Wednesday.

1.5* SAS 1st Half -5.5 @1.86 (Centrebet)

Denver @ $2.63. I usually try to stay away from the team I support but $2.63 is overs. We smashed them in the 2nd half today, and will look to continue that.

Camby injured his wrist and is 50/50, and they are already without Martin. We have beaten them @ Houston earlier in the year by 9 points.
With Chandler back, and Gallo regaining some form, $2.60+ is a great price. Harrington didn't do much today either.

GL

Nice winner yesterday with Miami :thumbsu:

NBA: 119-118-10 (+7.92u @ 50.2%)

*76ERS -4.5 (x1)
Both these clubs are sitting 6th & 7th in the East right now so needless to say every game is important. Philadelphia need to find some form and get their consistency back as they have been very patchy late winning just 2 of past 7 games. They were beaten by Orlando in their last meeting around a week ago on their home floor so I expect the Sixers to be keen on some pay back here tonight!

Orlando will again be without Horward and Turkoglu but may also miss Davis as well. He is a game time decision. Orlando are also on b2b games here having beaten New Jersey last night on the road. Tough spot for the Magic without their key players to face a hungry and very deep team like Philadelphia. I like the Sixers to run this game out on the back of 3 days rest and their depth will test the injury hit Magic. 76ers by 12.
(1.1u @ 1.92 @ Sportsbet)

Nice win Sainters :) Looks like the good Orlando turned up today.. so frustrating seeing them get up for games we want them to struggle in!

0-1 yesterday :thumbsdown: Sixers were awful! Just one so far today. GL guys

CELTICS +3 (x2)
The Celtics are great value here I believe as they are the better side in most areas. Sure they are playing their 4th road trip but due to great list management were able to rest the big 3 against their last win over the Bobcats. In fact Allen, Garnett and Pierce stayed in New Jersey, so have actually had no travel and 2 days rest! As I have stated in the past this is huge for anyone, but the Celtics respond just that bit better with rested legs!

New York have had an outstanding 3-4 weeks lead by their superstar Carmelo! He is in red hot form but against this fantastic defensive team he will struggle to do it all himself as he has been doing of late. I see this much like the Miami match up recently where Anthony will definitely keep his Knicks in it but as the game draws out the depth and class of the Celtics will prevail! I like Boston to win this SU!
(2.2u @ 1.92 @ Sportsbet)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back