Raptors -2.5 @2.01
Pacers -2.5 @2.05
Magic +7.5 @1.97
Suns +13.5 @1.97
76ers +2.5 @2.06
Warriors +1 @1.96

O/U plays

Warriors vs Timberwolves Over 209 @2.01

Geez betting against the Knicks could be a good play for the next few weeks with TC fracturing his leg, they have no depth in the C position, Bobcats without Al Jeff smashed them on the boards, imagine what some of the inform teams are going to do to them in the paint.

Yeh plus with more mins for Bargnani now, it means team will have a free run at the basket and rebounds, and Bargs is allergic to both rebounding and playing defence.

4-2 +2.01

YTD 22-19-2 +2.46

Wednesday NBA

ATS plays

Raptors -2.5 @2.01
Pacers -2.5 @2.05
Magic +7.5 @1.97
Suns +13.5 @1.97
76ers +2.5 @2.06
Warriors +1 @1.96

O/U plays

Warriors vs Timberwolves Over 209 @2.01

4-3 +0.95

YTD 26-22-2 +3.41

5 Winning days in a row. Got some momentum!

Yeh plus with more mins for Bargnani now, it means team will have a free run at the basket and rebounds, and Bargs is allergic to both rebounding and playing defence.

Amare will have to play more minutes too, probably at centre. Judging by his start to the season that 10mins-15mins of game time @ 23mil a season should ensure lots of Knicks losses :thumbsu:

Amare will have to play more minutes too, probably at centre. Judging by his start to the season that 10mins-15mins of game time @ 23mil a season should ensure lots of Knicks losses :thumbsu:

The Nets have not been flash, but with the way things are going for the Knicks, it's hard not to see them winning the Atlantic. Take the $1.50 on offer at Sportsbet to use as an anchor for some cross sport or division multi's.

1x WSH 1st half -1.5
1x WSH -2
1.5x TOR -2.

Slight gain for me today. For tomorrow I like the total under in the Denver game. Denver are yet to get a win or score above 100. The only way this will go over is OT or if Shaw stops with the half courts crap.

1x DEN/ATL U203.5

Haha Cleveland, what the hell was that?

Down by 12 points with four minutes to go. Cavs hit the lead with one minute to go, then with their final three possessions they play s**t ball, including two ridiculous turnovers.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hawks on the third leg of their road trip, Nuggets 0-3 looking to kick start their season at home.

Nuggets new coach, team adjusting to that new style, a few new players in the rotation, a few important players out at SF position. Already lost twice on their home floor this season.

Tough gig for Atlanta still don't get me wrong, but I think the numbers Horford and Milsap are putting up together tips the game in their favour.

Nuggets new coach, team adjusting to that new style, a few new players in the rotation, a few important players out at SF position. Already lost twice on their home floor this season.

Tough gig for Atlanta still don't get me wrong, but I think the numbers Horford and Milsap are putting up together tips the game in their favour.

It's turning into a ripper game, just wish they would slow down on the scoring. Also what are the rockets doing? Lakers came charging out of the blocks

Remove this Banner Ad

Back