NBA 2014-15 Season Preview Eastern Conference

Remove this Banner Ad

You have Charlotte and Atlanta missing the playoffs but you have the knicks, nets and the pacers in. Well that is interesting, also Philadelphia I'm not even going to go there, there's probably d-league teams with better starting 5's than the 76ers

I'm tipping Charlotte to be around 5th. I can't see how they'd go backwards from making the playoffs last season.

Charlotte might still make playoffs they do have a solid team, but someone who made it last season will miss with an improved Cleveland, going to be a tight race for playoffs!

lol at not having Philly last.

Philly seems not to be getting (city of brotherly) love from many people! That's probably fair with their playing group and they do look set to finish at bottom end of table. Don't feel there will be a big chasm between them and other lower ladder teams. We'll see though, season is now underway!

Charlotte might still make playoffs they do have a solid team, but someone who made it last season will miss with an improved Cleveland, going to be a tight race for playoffs!

That's true. Indiana losing Paul George to injury and Lance Stephenson to Charlotte tells me that not only will Charlotte improve but Indiana will most likely be the one to miss the playoffs.

Brooklyn losing Pierce will also see them drop. They struggled for the first half of last season and without a player like Pierce I can't see them improving on their 44-38 record of last season.

Philly seems not to be getting (city of brotherly) love from many people! That's probably fair with their playing group and they do look set to finish at bottom end of table. Don't feel there will be a big chasm between them and other lower ladder teams. We'll see though, season is now underway!
Philly will have a maximum of 3 guys on their team worthy of being in an NBA rotation. They aren't anywhere near any other team in the league, not even the Lakers.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back