NBA 2014/15

Remove this Banner Ad

Tomorrow

Los Angeles Clippers (-11.5)
Portland Trailblazers > Sacremento Kings
Milwaukee Bucks > Philly 76ers

@3.37

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Other Teams I don't know about

Memphis > Pacers (George injured , Stephensen (Hornets) , Granger (Heat) , have to rely on Hibbert and Hill. Whilst Memphis have Carter , Gasol , Randolph and Conley

Phoenix and Spurs over 206

Rockets WIN - 2U @ $1.256
Raptors WIN @ $1.40

Heat WIN
Bulls WIN

2U @ $2.126

Heat -9
Lakers +16.5
Suns -2

1U @ $6.956

Coming back!

I put nuggets in my multi (No westbrook , Durant , Lamb) and they can't win even with that depth! Absolute useless team

Yep, poor effort. From my research last night I had Thunder to win and cover the spread albeit at a low confidence. Had the Nets +3 too (only just), however both picks felt risky at the time. Hoping the Bulls can hold on.. If they do I'm in the green.

Yep, poor effort. From my research last night I had Thunder to win and cover the spread albeit at a low confidence. Had the Nets +3 too (only just), however both picks felt risky at the time. Hoping the Bulls can hold on.. If they do I'm in the green.

Have you got any thoughts about tomorrow?

Have you got any thoughts about tomorrow?

Not yet, I generally do my research in the evening. Basically consists of spending a few hours going over 4-5 sets of computer prediction results, comparing this with expert opinion, current trends/records and other notable predictions I can find. This is my first time really looking into and betting on the NBA (always been a fan, though) and I've come up with decent results thus far so hopefully I can continue to improve.

Not yet, I generally do my research in the evening. Basically consists of spending a few hours going over 4-5 sets of computer prediction results, comparing this with expert opinion, current trends/records and other notable predictions I can find. This is my first time really looking into and betting on the NBA (always been a fan, though) and I've come up with decent results thus far so hopefully I can continue to improve.

Tomorrow is pretty difficult to bet on imo

(Log in to remove this ad.)

W

What sites do you use for this info?

Cheers

W

What sites do you use for this info?

Cheers

I use several sites (often different ones each time) for the computer picks, however its worth noting that not all of these take injuries etc. into account.

Do a Google search for 'NBA Computer Picks' and you'll find a wealth of information as far as computer generated stats go.

As far as the opinion/trends go, I just search for 'NBA weekly picks' or anything else along those lines and it generally comes up with pages worth of updated picks - it's up to you to decide whose picks you want to use and which ones you'd rather leave out.

There are also plenty of handicappers on YouTube who make videos about their weekly picks.

In the end it's up to you to make a conclusion based on the data in front of you.

I use several sites (often different ones each time) for the computer picks, however its worth noting that not all of these take injuries etc. into account.

Do a Google search for 'NBA Computer Picks' and you'll find a wealth of information as far as computer generated stats go.

As far as the opinion/trends go, I just search for 'NBA weekly picks' or anything else along those lines and it generally comes up with pages worth of updated picks - it's up to you to decide whose picks you want to use and which ones you'd rather leave out.

There are also plenty of handicappers on YouTube who make videos about their weekly picks.

In the end it's up to you to make a conclusion based on the data in front of you.

Thanks for that. I'm more an AFL/ A-League punter and slowly getting in to the NBA.

Thanks for that. I'm more an AFL/ A-League punter and slowly getting in to the NBA.

Yeah this is my first year betting (never thought about it when I turned 18 a couple of years back). Started off with AFL just to learn how it all works and I'm starting to take it more seriously as I get into NFL and NBA. Good fun if you manage your $$ correctly.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back