NBA 2014/15

Remove this Banner Ad

No plays :( s**t NBA card for tomorrrow.

Looking forward to the UFC, going to bet on that instead.

Wasn't interested in either NBA game today, played on college hoops instead.

Kansas State +10 @ $1.91
Nebraska -2 @ $1.91

21st January 2015

Washington -2 over Oklahoma City @ $1.91
  • The Wizards are 8-1 ATS since Dec 01, 2014 at home after a win as a favourite.
  • The Wizards are 5-0 ATS since Dec 01, 2014 as a home favourite after a win as a home favourite.
  • The Wizards are 5-0 ATS since Dec 01, 2014 at home after a win as a home favourite.
  • The Wizards are 5-0 ATS since Dec 25, 2014 as a favourite after a game as a favourite.
  • The Wizards are 7-1 ATS since Dec 01, 2014 as a home favourite after a win as a favourite.
  • The Wizards are 7-1 ATS since Dec 25, 2014 after a game as a favourite.
Brooklyn +6 over Sacramento @ $1.91
  • The Nets are 5-0 ATS since Dec 19, 2014 as a road dog.
  • The Nets are 7-1 ATS since Feb 11, 2013 on the road after a loss as a home dog.
New York looking like another likely pick, waiting for Bet365 to release the markets.

Going to add some first quarter plays as well. 5 units up on a trial system over the past 4 days (12-5) including 2-0 today.

Going to add some first quarter plays as well. 5 units up on a trial system over the past 4 days (12-5) including 2-0 today.
You seem to have a new 'system' at least 3 or 4 times a week dude. If you really believe in the power of these ATS trends, why don't you stick with them?

You seem to have a new 'system' at least 3 or 4 times a week dude. If you really believe in the power of these ATS trends, why don't you stick with them?

I know. I'm tweaking it constantly and the results continue to improve. I don't make picks based on trends alone, however they do help and I've had some success over the past few weeks. The previous 'systems' I've tried have been OK for a couple of days and then dropped off completely, however these two that I'm using at the moment have given consistent results for over a month now.

I do agree I tend to chop and change every two days, however I'm just trying a number of different methods in the hope that I can continue to learn and find something that may be profitable with a bit of continued improvement. I think I'm finally heading in the right direction. Still relatively new to sports betting, so it's mostly trial and error for me as I try to find something that may assist in making profitable bets.

Only one leg belongs here but whatever:

Multi - Leg 1: Wildcats over Melbourne United. Cats 7-2 at home. Melbourne 3-6 on the road. $1.26

Leg 2: ODI. South Africa Over West Indies. They won the last 2 comfortably, why not a third? $1.22

Leg 3: GSW over Houston. I saw this open at $1.30 but now it's $1.26. GSW are 3-0 against Houston this season. I'm a little concerned that Houston will come out extremely pumped to knock off the NBA's Golden team or that Golden State will rest Bogut etc. but GSW are at home and I needed another leg to make the multi worthwhile.

@ 2.04 overall.

Only one leg belongs here but whatever:

Multi - Leg 1: Wildcats over Melbourne United. Cats 7-2 at home. Melbourne 3-6 on the road. $1.26

Leg 2: ODI. South Africa Over West Indies. They won the last 2 comfortably, why not a third? $1.22

Leg 3: GSW over Houston. I saw this open at $1.30 but now it's $1.26. GSW are 3-0 against Houston this season. I'm a little concerned that Houston will come out extremely pumped to knock off the NBA's Golden team or that Golden State will rest Bogut etc. but GSW are at home and I needed another leg to make the multi worthwhile.

@ 2.04 overall.

I reckon GSW will win easily. Their home advantage is second to none.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's funny how you call me loser who's on bigfooty , yet why are you on here?

Just to mock you guys. I'm over going out in Melbourne trying to pick up. Why would I bother When I get it served to me on a platter in PHilippines? Now that's a lifestyle none of you guys will ever match.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back