PS4 NBA 2K15 - Online League

Remove this Banner Ad

Just invite me when you're ready. I'm just playing around in the gym practicing shots.
No worries. Just so you know we've been having blackouts in my area, so if it cuts out it might be because I've lost power.

Good game Pogba , the score line flattered me.

Did you get a "update required" message pop up on the screen late in the fourth quarter ?

played this guy I was Pistons he was Warriors

He was up by 16 at one stage claiming I am hopeless and I closed the lead to 4. btw the pistons shooting is dreadful.
Yep. I used them last night and other than Drummond I couldn't score with anyone.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hate that message. You can't turn it off and sometimes it covers the timing release meter on the left side of the court.
It was the first time I've seen it so I tripped out. Luckily I was shooting the other way and don't use timing but it might of affected Pogba late in the game.

Is it a roster update or something ?

I'm back on if anybody needs to play.

The match between Pogba and I didn't register according to my ladder. If we need to play again it doesn't bother me.

Good game Chops18

lions_den it's f***ing done it again, it adds the win to my streak but not my record.

Bulls beat the Hornets 61-53 if you could put that one in please.
Good game mate. I didn't think I played too badly but you were better. Killed me in the paint, I don't have the best paint protection apart from Biyombo.

The same thing happened in my other game. I should be 2-7 after our game but has me at 1-6.

Good game mate. I didn't think I played too badly but you were better. Killed me in the paint, I don't have the best paint protection apart from Biyombo.

The same thing happened in my other game. I should be 2-7 after our game but has me at 1-6.

Having no shooters really killed you, got a few open looks that just missed.

Dez where u at

Just taking a quick break, I'll let you know when I'm back.

Having no shooters really killed you, got a few open looks that just missed.

Just taking a quick break, I'll let you know when I'm back.
Yeah that's been the one thing that's killed me this league. I find it hard to get the release right with most of their players.

Yeah that's been the one thing that's killed me this league. I find it hard to get the release right with most of their players.
For me its a 2k15 thing. I can hit shots fine offline but online its hard, I've never had that problem with past games, in 2k14 I played over 500 quick games with magic and had a 72% win record, the 3ball was my main weapon.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back