Multiplat NBA 2K15

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 20, 2008
Geelong
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Sacramento Kings
Haven't played much this week but I got drafted by the Nuggets and am playing as a SG. I have no idea what difficulty it's on but I'm averaging between 10 and 20 points a game.

I kinda wished there was an actual draft instead of the storyline stuff though.

Agreed. Maybe give us a choice and depending on what we choose there are different features expectations (Like the Madden version)

Lottery Pick > High expectations, Higher wages, tougher to gain XP and get better as you have a higher starting overall Say 70-80 overall

Mid First to 2nd round > Medium expectations, medium wages and medium XP gained and overall at 65-70

2nd Round Pick > Low expectations, low wages and High XP gained with an overall between 55-65

May 14, 2007
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Juventus, Arsenal, OKC, Avalanche
Agreed. Maybe give us a choice and depending on what we choose there are different features expectations (Like the Madden version)

Lottery Pick > High expectations, Higher wages, tougher to gain XP and get better as you have a higher starting overall Say 70-80 overall

Mid First to 2nd round > Medium expectations, medium wages and medium XP gained and overall at 65-70

2nd Round Pick > Low expectations, low wages and High XP gained with an overall between 55-65
That sounds much better and more logical already. I still enjoy the interactions with teammates but just had wished the draft had existed. Was far more exciting in 2k13.

May 14, 2007
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Juventus, Arsenal, OKC, Avalanche
Meh, that old formula got incredibly dull by 2k13. I've been playing it since it started in 2010 and it just got incredibly boring by that point, they needed to do something to shake it up a bit.
But what we are saying is that it would have been nice to still have those cutscenes but still have a draft for which team you go to. No one ever gets the chance to choose where they want to go.

Sep 18, 2014
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Man United, San Antonio Spurs
Wow, what a massive letdown and fail the scan your face is. Was very excited about it but it doesn't work, not even a half decent job. It finished looking nothing like me and 90% like a bloody fish.

Ah well, back to choosing a custom face again.

Jul 14, 2007
Melbourne, Victoria
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Chicago Bulls
Wow, what a massive letdown and fail the scan your face is. Was very excited about it but it doesn't work, not even a half decent job. It finished looking nothing like me and 90% like a bloody fish.

Ah well, back to choosing a custom face again.

Worked fine for me, you just need plenty of light.

Might take a few tries but it does work well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wanted to play for Miami but I decided to go to the Cavs as I thought it would help me get VC faster, it's so much easier to get assists than it was for the Jazz. :p

I noticed this at the start as well as I have had two 10 day contracts with the Utah Jazz, but I am slowly improving granted I still prefer to go for shots myself instead of racking up assists, but I have gone from 1-2 assists per game to 5-7). I love being a PG, yet still able to catch the occasional rebound, averaging 8 per game :D (90% defensive though).

Charliebrow 16

Premiership Player
Oct 3, 2006
Tasmania
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Celtics, Federer, Birmingham FC
After the coach finally giving me the green the light to start....We are 5 from 5. About to make the biggest comeback in NBA history. We (The Magic) were last in the East after the all star break....Currently positioned 10th and gaining momentum

Sounds like our career paths are quite aligned. I too was picked up by Orlando as a free agent on a ten day contract. I'm playing on standard difficulty since I haven't played an NBA game in roughly three years, and I was averaging 20 points, 6 assists as a PG/SG. Orlando decided my performances weren't good enough to warrant offering a full year deal, so I'm stuck on another ten day contract. This time I'm determined to prove myself so I go on to average 40 points during the four games, completely exceeding their collective expectations.

I'm not yet in the starting rotation but I'm playing 25 minutes coming off of the bench, so it shouldn't be too long. We've won our last six and we're only another six games out of the playoff picture. It will be an almighty effort if we can get there and cause some damage.

bkozican

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 9, 2011
W.A
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Boston Celtics
Sounds like our career paths are quite aligned. I too was picked up by Orlando as a free agent on a ten day contract. I'm playing on standard difficulty since I haven't played an NBA game in roughly three years, and I was averaging 20 points, 6 assists as a PG/SG. Orlando decided my performances weren't good enough to warrant offering a full year deal, so I'm stuck on another ten day contract. This time I'm determined to prove myself so I go on to average 40 points during the four games, completely exceeding their collective expectations.

I'm not yet in the starting rotation but I'm playing 25 minutes coming off of the bench, so it shouldn't be too long. We've won our last six and we're only another six games out of the playoff picture. It will be an almighty effort if we can get there and cause some damage.

Be prepared to get your team out of trouble on multiple occasions :D
Frye talking to me about how my game has elevated while he continues to throw up bricks. Still undecided if I will stay with Orlando. We are years away from making a title run

Remove this Banner Ad

Back