Multiplat NBA 2K15

Remove this Banner Ad

Happens to me also. I'll be 12 up in the third or fourth then I'll miss 5-6 open shots while the opposition just walks around my defense to level it up. It always happens either end of third or start of fourth qtr. All perfectly timed green rated shots, layups, close range jumpers, dunks doesn't matter they aren't going in. Best way to combat it is call a time out or run the shot clock.
I don't think people realise, if it's green, it does not miss. That is quite literal fact.
I'm averaging 2 less assists this season (think it's my simmed games keeping it up tbh) because I got sick of the AI missing ridiculously easy shots.
Averaging almost 7 assists with the Pacers.:cool: Also on 19ppg with just 6 min quarters.

Averaging almost 7 assists with the Pacers.:cool: Also on 19ppg with just 6 min quarters.

I'm currently averaging 20.5 ppg and 5.7 apg(8.2 last season) for the Cavs on 6min quarters.

How do you get more badges? I haven't got one in ages and I only have 2 upgradeable ones.

I was playing with my headset on - forgot to take it off after a session of Destiny - and my player got an offensive foul for a screen. I dropped the f-bomb and the referee gave me a tech. I thought it was a nice touch although it all but ensures that I can't use voice commands in this often rage-inducing game.

Up by 13, get subbed out and when I come back on we're down by 1. lol.

Seriously, **** you 2K.

Ended up losing by 8, I hit a bunch of shots but they almost never missed (and when they did they either got a foul or a rebound), what a load of s**t.

I almost NEVER swear in day to day life.

Playing an NBA 2k game I turn into Al Swearengen.

Keep coming back for more punishment every time though haha

Playing My Player a fair bit, almost done 1 season with the Suns.

Highlight has been the voice acting. Markeef Morris just mumbing away. Pretty sure I heard him munching on a sandwich at one point. There was also a great cut scene where my man (Charles Barkley's nephew from Princeton, which I know from Fresh Prince) tried to spark up a conversation with Pharell Williams, who completely brushed him off. Pharell was wearing a Canadian Mountie hat for some reason and Phoenix just got smashed by 40+ points by Oklahoma, it was like something out of The Extras.

I've been playing as a nice guy, but being a jerk looks pretty funny, I tried an angry answer at a press conference and my man stood up and started yelling at the journalist over a fairly minor point, great stuff.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

yes_no_maybe-88610.gif

Man I get screened to s**t, I swear they don't bother doing it to anyone else.
I know it's a really stupid question, but how do you get assists? It seems every time I pass it, they just fail it.
Are you guys simming any games at all or going to play all 82 + playoffs?
I'm probably averaging 30 or so points, but I simmed a couple, now I'm averaging about 23.5.....and 1.8 assists :oops:

The gameplay is better, the features are better. With the facescanning, this is the first time Ive ever played MyCareer. I can see why its popular, although Im still an association man.

The transition game is superb.

I dont know how much dev time was put in, but its never felt this good. Players animate into a break so smoothly.The court is open and you dont get defenders locking on creating that brick wall effect. I dont see many of the AI errors of bigs floating out to the 3 point line. I see the right guys floating out to shoot, the right guys diving to the hole.

A few years ago 2K fast break basketball was basically dead. The physics was off, the AI was terrible and the game lacked the animations to facilitate it.

I thought I'd share a video I put together from one game.

These 5 highlights show a bit of everything. I find the Parson's miss very interesting. It's the type of momentum lay up this series has lacked. He doesnt run into a brick wall. Because he's 6'9 and coming fast, he is the brick wall, and takes out the defender. Very nice.

Do NOT get this if you are on old gen (PS3 and 360) I can't play myplayer because it freezes on the draft :/ but however I am still loving this game, way better than my last NBA2k game in 2007 :p

A few more games remain until the playoffs and I'm leaning towards re-signing with Orlando. Vucevic is great to work with. I'll assess options when I get offers though, I suppose.

Anyone had pots-patch dramas??? Been a LOT of abuse thrown at Ronnie this morning, lots of Connection issues, VC disappearing.

Yeah. Couple of minutes left in a mycareer game and got booted. it said 'saving', but when I reloaded it put me back at the start of the game. Play full length games so I'm not impressed.

Keeping in mind that I haven't played an NBA game since 12, rebounding is ridiculously easy this time around. Playing the point, I'm regularly notching up 15+ a game without raising any of the attributes. Makes it a whole lot easier to obtain triple doubles.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back