Multiplat NBA 2K15

Remove this Banner Ad

Just told the GM I want out, Got drafted to OKC....YES YES YES. goodbye Orlando

Keep him. He's a great player and you need him for the Diamond Durant set.

Didn't really get much in Domination up until the bulls game. Had brought Irving, Z-Bo and Dirk from auctions.

Then went
Bulls: Rose
Cavs: Love
Clippers: CP3
Spurs: Diaw
East: Rose again
West: Gay
MYteam: Lebron :)

Good finish but now got to get through seed 7 in RTP with 1 silver player to use them all.

Get Ty Lawson for your silver player, he's rated better that rookie Durant. I was lucky enough to get him in a domination pack. Not too sure why an 84 overall player is a silver but he's a quality point guard. I still use him and MCW (another dom reward) to back up Curry.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone having any problems with getting disconnected from mypark? I was playing with mates tonight and I got booted 3 or 4 times and had to watch the rest of the game. Mates had no problems at all.

My park was fun.

Guys someone Finnnng help me please.. Every single friggin time I go to load a franchise or MyGm it says 'file corrupted can not be loaded' it happens every single time! I am losing my s**t here. Does anyone have this issue? Does anyone know how to fix it? I watch the nba on league pass in the office while I work, then get pumped to play a game and the file is always corrupted. No wifi here so no logging onto servers, I'm tearing my hair out. HELP

What is the hardest team you have come across so far ?

I'm gonna trade this piece of $hit game in if I can't get this fixed.. So annoyed

Guys someone Finnnng help me please.. Every single friggin time I go to load a franchise or MyGm it says 'file corrupted can not be loaded' it happens every single time! I am losing my s**t here. Does anyone have this issue? Does anyone know how to fix it? I watch the nba on league pass in the office while I work, then get pumped to play a game and the file is always corrupted. No wifi here so no logging onto servers, I'm tearing my hair out. HELP

The file is corrupted?

Maybe you switched it off while it was saving.

You're better off just making a new one.

I've done this a million times, I've uninstalled and re-installed. Something must be wrong
Just take it in and get a new copy. Probably a fault with the disc.

What's your thoughts? I've googled the issue and it seems very common! I might be forced to trade in for Live
I've got no idea tbh besides saying it sounds like what it says it is, got corrupted somewhere along the line and you're probably s**t out of luck with that save file unless you contact support and they can find a fix, kind of sounds like it's pooped tho.

I've got no idea tbh besides saying it sounds like what it says it is, got corrupted somewhere along the line and you're probably s**t out of luck with that save file unless you contact support and they can find a fix, kind of sounds like it's pooped tho.

Man so depressing... Mrs goes to bed early and I get 2K time and this crap happens! I didn't even keep the receipt to take the game back.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back