Multiplat NBA 2K15

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone here not really a basketball fan, or basketball game player, can let me know what they think of the game? Thinking of getting it, but not a basketball fan at all, so wondering if it will be worth it for me.

Anyone here not really a basketball fan, or basketball game player, can let me know what they think of the game? Thinking of getting it, but not a basketball fan at all, so wondering if it will be worth it for me.
I like it.

I don't watch or play basketball, but I still enjoy it.

Tips for those playing domination, try and play your game in the post when u get to the last 10-15 games. You will bank more MT easily by doing this. I bought Duncan especially for this as he has a 99 post hook, and teamed him with griffin also.

Last edited:
I like it.

I don't watch or play basketball, but I still enjoy it.
Picked it up yesterday, and played MyPark for hours. I enjoyed it, but I'm not sure the people who played on my team felt the same.

I hope next year they put the customization of MyLeague into MyGM. The CPU simulation is ridiculous and you have no control over simmed matches in MyGM. The Wizards always struggle and rarely make the playoffs and the Top 8 seeds from the Eastern Conference end up with equally as good (sometimes better) records as Western Conference.

I know coaches get fired a lot in the NBA, but whenever a coach goes on a 10 game losing streak he gets the sack... even when the team is missing key personnel and even if they projected as a bottom tier team who is tanking for draft picks. Sometimes you get a team sacking 3-4 coaches in one season... WTF?

Tips for those playing domination, try and play your game in the post when u get to the last 10-15 games. You will bank more MT easily by doing this. I bought Duncan especially for this as he has a 99 post hook, and teamed him with griffin also.

I used Dirk and Jefferson and used post fade away to shoot quicker and pick up the assist. Also found if you're struggling to get enough MT, it's sometimes worth leaving the opponent open and letting them take the quick shot since you don't get rewarded for good defense.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Since when do games expire your ******* account for not confirming your email for 3 days? I never even got the ******* email....goodbye MyPlayer

My myGM is going to hell. Im Cleveland. 10-17, just got beat by Minnesota 109-97. Rubio sliced me up with 16 assists. Im giving up 102ppg, but I play at a slowish pace and I expect that to go up when I get the patch and teams start getting to the line and shooting 3s. I tried to play Love at center but Pekovic smashed him. My D is really hurting me.

I started looking for trades. I offered up Waiters and Verejao. Milwaukee have offered Sanders and Bayless. I like that. Problem is they want my first rounder aswell. At this stage, that's a top 10 pick and I want to hold off until the deadline.

Big problems.

Here's a couple of highlight vids.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back