Multiplat NBA 2K15

Remove this Banner Ad

Decided to give the game ago and pick it up as I'm seeing more positive things about it since the patch.

Probably could have got it cheaper if you waited until Boxing Day...
I just returned a game I wasn't getting into before the 7 day return policy ended so it didn't really bother me too much as I still got $25 back.

Park runs great, only problem is f***wit teammates.

Only one who sticks to his man, grabs boards, looks to set up people and not chuck Kobe style contested bricks.
Sounds like playing with randoms in online pro clubs on FIFA. Everyone just wants to be the hero, I can only imagine NBA would be worse.

Sounds like playing with randoms in online pro clubs on FIFA. Everyone just wants to be the hero, I can only imagine NBA would be worse.

Played another game and this f***wit wearing a Metta World Peace #15 Laker jersey just went into Kobe mode, shooting everything and hitting nothing.

Every time they scored the idiots would run straight down the other end so I have to throw a f***ing touchdown pass just to inbound.

I'm happy most of you guys are on PS4, I don't think you'd take too kindly to having my street-clothed 1.5 PPG superstar wander up and join your team.

I'm happy most of you guys are on PS4, I don't think you'd take too kindly to having my street-clothed 1.5 PPG superstar wander up and join your team.
The thing is, low rated guys can be valuable if they just stick to spacing and getting back on d and moving the ball.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm glad the input delay has been fixed. Just a pity they can't patch out the douchebags that play this game. Nothing I hate more than people who play off ball and spam double team all game, way too overpowering and doesn't punish the people who abuse this.

Last edited:
I'm glad the input delay has been fixed. Just a pity they can't patch out the douchebags that play this game. Nothing I hate more than people who play off ball and spam double team all game, way too overpowering and doesn't punish the people who abuse this.
Impossible to play on ball D online

On ball d is much more tolerable now , but in saying that it's still a pain to defend those guys who just zig zag on the perimeter and throw up threes all game bit that's more on the opponent not the game. Played one guy last night who went Portland and out of the 45 shots he took 38 of them were three pointers and he took 25 of them with Lillard and didn't use Aldridge all game which ultimately cost him the game, I only won by 5 points so I felt like he was getting rewarded too much for playing bad basketball.

On ball d is much more tolerable now , but in saying that it's still a pain to defend those guys who just zig zag on the perimeter and throw up threes all game bit that's more on the opponent not the game. Played one guy last night who went Portland and out of the 45 shots he took 38 of them were three pointers and he took 25 of them with Lillard and didn't use Aldridge all game which ultimately cost him the game, I only won by 5 points so I felt like he was getting rewarded too much for playing bad basketball.
Yeah I just had that in a game just then, gave up a 9 point 4th quarter lead in myteam vs a guy who was doing zig-zag and playing off ball sitting in the paint, pretty annoying stuff especially as he felt the need to talk s**t on mic as tho he was actually good.

Is it just me or is the intentional foul action a complete joke ? I'm doing so many of them and I don't know what button is even causing it. All I'm trying to do is play man on man defense.

Edit: finally figured out that it's from holding the steal button. I can understand why as it might prevent spamming the steal button but it's way too sensitive, I don't even hold the button down and I keep intentional fouling.

Last edited:
Patch is finally out for Xb1.

I've been tweeting at the PR guys for a year and a half. 2K14 and 15 have been great games with some very severe design flaws.

Not once have I got a reply.

Today, I was a bit snarky and mentioned how I've bought a heap of VC and would like some info on the patch. Literally within a minute, I got a response.

It seems they'll only respond if you're onboard the microtransaction train.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back