Multiplat NBA 2K15

Remove this Banner Ad

Haha man was about to say! You killed me with 3's! I've never played with Portland before but they were pretty fun. Well rounded.

How was the connection? I was finding it was affecting my shot and defending so I was having to let go earlier to compensate.

You killed me with Aldridge so I had to double team him. I want to try Phoenix at some stage :)

I found the connection pretty good , although going for dunks or going to the rim a bit delayed.

That game had everything in it!

You killed me with Aldridge so I had to double team him. I want to try Phoenix at some stage :)

I found the connection pretty good , although going for dunks or going to the rim a bit delayed.

That game had everything in it!
Haha I noticed after half time you started triple teaming players at times!

It was solid for an online game but I'm hoping for better next time. I tend to have a very fluid game when I play FIFA online so hopefully this is a one off.

Haha I noticed after half time you started triple teaming players at times!

It was solid for an online game but I'm hoping for better next time. I tend to have a very fluid game when I play FIFA online so hopefully this is a one off.

i needed too though! :p I was down by double digits

If you ever want to play fifa just hit me up with an invite :)

I find turning the shot meter off when online helps, watch the shot and release it fractionally early
Agreed. I find with the meter on I focus too much on it and take bad shots because of it, I also find I miss way too many open shots with it on unless I get perfect release.

Agreed. I find with the meter on I focus too much on it and take bad shots because of it, I also find I miss way too many open shots with it on unless I get perfect release.
As a fellow magic user, does it annoy you how solid harris and payton are in the game? Also why no face mask on Dipo? They added it to someone else recently but not Dipo who's had it all season in real life

Might as well add me on ps4 too lads. Beardedaussie (can't remember if it was all lower case or not though)

I have two accounts so i won't always be on this one but I use this one for FIFA and 2K15 after my mates ruined my online records lol.

As a fellow magic user, does it annoy you how solid harris and payton are in the game? Also why no face mask on Dipo? They added it to someone else recently but not Dipo who's had it all season in real life
I don't shoot to much with Elfrid purely because his shot is confusing to figure out. I've really enjoyed using Harris this year but he's too good at times, last year his shot was so hard to time.

I was asking the same question about Dipo but he hasn't worn it for the last two games now but knowing 2K they'll add it now he is finished with it.

I don't shoot to much with Elfrid purely because his shot is confusing to figure out. I've really enjoyed using Harris this year but he's too good at times, last year his shot was so hard to time.

I was asking the same question about Dipo but he hasn't worn it for the last two games now but knowing 2K they'll add it now he is finished with it.
I was referring to that fact that harris and payton are too fat in 2k15 especially payton. I'm glad they toned down Dipo a bit in this year as he was ridiculous in 2k14 doing 360 dunks in traffic lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was referring to that fact that harris and payton are too fat in 2k15 especially payton. I'm glad they toned down Dipo a bit in this year as he was ridiculous in 2k14 doing 360 dunks in traffic lol

Ah lol I never noticed it to be honest but I'll check it out next time I'm on. Yeah I had too many 360 dunks in traffic with him but this year he plays more like himself (unfortunately with the turnovers lol).

I love how Vucevic plays this year though, can finally play a post game and have some success.

Hey chops are you finding Fournier to be hard to shoot with online?
Yes , even offline I have problems with him. When I had the ps3 I shot the lights out with him but the release feels different on ps4. He's got one of those releases that are quick but not too quick if that makes sense.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back