Multiplat NBA 2K15

Remove this Banner Ad

the only use tony Allen has is sitting on the oppositions best wing player, can barely layup haha
Not a bad dunker too but yeah I just use him to guard guy's like Durant and LeBron.
Who do you use online?
Magic I prefer to play with but usually it depends on who I'm playing , I try to match the team I'm facing so it's a fair match. I avoid the Thunder and Cavs this year though.

I use the magic almost always, I usually like playing his best teams because it feels better when you win
Yeah it does feel better when you win , I loved it in 2k when people would choose Miami and they'd quit after you destroy them in the first qtr. I want to give the Sixers a go at some point but any time I've chosen them the other guy chooses either the Cavs , Clips , Thunder or Warriors.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

who quits the game with 2 seconds to go?
Yeah I've had that happen a couple of times , same with fifa when people quit in the 90th minute. I don't care if people quit because I get the win but when the game is seconds away from being over it's just a douchebag thing to do.

Yeah I've had that happen a couple of times , same with fifa when people quit in the 90th minute. I don't care if people quit because I get the win but when the game is seconds away from being over it's just a douchebag thing to do.

Agreed , you lose the VC points by doing this.............

I'm struggling online hey. Not even downloading or whatever but there is no fluidity to the game.
I have the same problem at times , I find that changing my team emphasis to patient offense helps me but if I'm playing someone who's pressuring hard with triples and doubles all game I find myself rushing and stuffing up a lot.

I'm also having problems with turnovers, mainly from passes that go to a guy who is open but then starts cutting as the ball is being released resulting in turnovers every time, so bloody frustrating.

I have the same problem at times , I find that changing my team emphasis to patient offense helps me but if I'm playing someone who's pressuring hard with triples and doubles all game I find myself rushing and stuffing up a lot.

I'm also having problems with turnovers, mainly from passes that go to a guy who is open but then starts cutting as the ball is being released resulting in turnovers every time, so bloody frustrating.

It's just affecting shooting and defending and I feel I can't actually win games because if it. I just played FIFA and my latency was three green bars. It shouldn't be that bad on nba...

It's just affecting shooting and defending and I feel I can't actually win games because if it. I just played FIFA and my latency was three green bars. It shouldn't be that bad on nba...
Ah I get what you mean. Since the oatch I haven't found it too bad but I do still get the occasional game where the input lag plays apart but it's not as bad as it was pre patch for me. Offensively it doesn't affect me too much but defensively it's a different story especially if your opponent is just zig zagging on the perimeter.

Maybe the help defense strength in controller settings might help.

What's the option called to play an Online quick match in MyTeam?

Also, is there anyway to see the overall of players in MyTeam? The numbers mean nothing to me, I need a simplified number to have any clue when I'm improving my team?

Also, is there anyway to see the overall of players in MyTeam? The numbers mean nothing to me, I need a simplified number to have any clue when I'm improving my team?
Pretty sure you can only see this when you go to play a game then go to edit line ups before Ernie and Shaq start talking. Hope that makes sense

I think it's road to playoffs.

If you click L3 (or R3) it will bring up their player card and it should be in the info section.

How do I get the smart play feature to work in myteam? In Career I just held the LB button and it would give me some training wheels on where to go. In myteam when I hold LB is just gives me a blue circle and never actually starts a play.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back