Multiplat NBA 2K15

Remove this Banner Ad

How do I get the smart play feature to work in myteam? In Career I just held the LB button and it would give me some training wheels on where to go. In myteam when I hold LB is just gives me a blue circle and never actually starts a play.

Go to coach settings and and turn play vision art to full.

Wtf?

I swear you could just let CPU play while you control plays as "coach".

Is there a way to do this?

Because I'm really struggling to find a way how.

In a skype call, SIGHED and got given a technical foul for bad language. Time to finally bother to go and turn voice commands off.

2K need to remove turbo. All anyone has to do is spam the turbo button with the better point guards and they'll beat anybody to the basket for the drive that results in either a basket or foul every time.

They also need to lower on ball defense slider so that way off ball defense is not overpowering for those that camp in the paint.

2K need to remove turbo. All anyone has to do is spam the turbo button with the better point guards and they'll beat anybody to the basket for the drive that results in either a basket or foul every time.

They also need to lower on ball defense slider so that way off ball defense is not overpowering for those that camp in the paint.

Don't need to remove turbo but really amp up fatigue on people that just hold it down.

I've noticed online that turbo doesn't match the quarter lengths, meaning that turbo seems to work the same on 12 minute quarters as it does on 6 minute quarters.

Don't need to remove turbo but really amp up fatigue on people that just hold it down.

I've noticed online that turbo doesn't match the quarter lengths, meaning that turbo seems to work the same on 12 minute quarters as it does on 6 minute quarters.
I agree with that, the same problem occurs in FIFA as well. People just sprint all game with no penalty.

Last edited:
Just finished beating Sacramento a second time to get all the packs (just) in domination and while I'm looking at the final box score I get a game error and had to restart it. Devastated. Now I have to try again and hope I can get DMC from the player pack.

Got 2k15 a few weeks ago, and I just cannot get it to install. I've installed FIFA 15 since, and I've even bought 3 seperate discs of the game. As soon as I put it in, it'll just say "Installation stopped" I've contatc Microsoft support, every suggestion they've given me hasn't worked, and the only thing left is to contact 2K support. I've done this, and after 3 weeks they still haven't gotten back to me.

Any suggestions?

Is anyone still playing this game on PS3?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The matchmaking in this is horrible. I've sat here for nearly an hour searching for one match and not one opponent. I'm just letting it sit there to see how long it takes before it finds me a match.

Haven't played this in years but can pick it up from JB for $59.

Is it actually any good? I'm thinking trying it on the next gen would be worthwhile alone.
It's pretty enjoyable and even better now the patch fixed a few massive flaws. Still some small gripes but if you like nba, probably worth it.

It's worth the buy , like bok_party said it still has some gripes (for me it's mainly online gripes) but in general it's a solid game and worth a buy.

Yeah offline is better , I don't mind playing I online but most of the time you get matched up against tools unless you're playing with mates or an organized league. MyTeam id worth a go if you're into FUT on FIFA. MyCareer is a bit of fun if it's your first NBA 2K game on next gen.

Went overseas for three weeks, got 30k coins via doing the mobile app every day. Came home, got Jimmy Butler gem (I already had him, and then he got injured for 9 games), Aaron Brooks, and three heritage blokes I've never heard of including the worst player on Charlotte's 92 list via expensive packs.

Then I had enough to get a cheap pack, and pulled David Lee...!

Went overseas for three weeks, got 30k coins via doing the mobile app every day. Came home, got Jimmy Butler gem (I already had him, and then he got injured for 9 games), Aaron Brooks, and three heritage blokes I've never heard of including the worst player on Charlotte's 92 list via expensive packs.

Then I had enough to get a cheap pack, and pulled David Lee...!

It's so damn addictive just collecting the cards.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back