Multiplat NBA 2K16

Remove this Banner Ad

Game looks great but the way they've handled the whole online leagues thing has angered me a lot.

They put in a pretty decent product in 2K12 and 13 I think it was with Online Association. Had its flaws like the CPU being way too good and other things but it was definitely a great start. Then in classic 2K fashion they randomly take it out. Now they're acting like the mode was completely broken and its gonna be a few years before we see something similar again.

Can't wait for 2K17 or 18 where they act like the mode is completely new. :rolleyes:

The away jersey looks so bad, I like the home one though. Even worse as I am a Clipper supporter and its the only jersey they stuffed up

Actually the home ones are alright, they remind me of the FIFA game logos though. The red ones just don't work I think, it looks unbalanced or something :drunk:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What the thing at the end with the uni choice? Does this mean your be a pro player will start in college?

Pretty sure there were rumblings about possibly starting in high school

Players on the team won't be real btw, i'm guessing you play like a march madness thing - not sure yet. Will be great if you can play a few high school games.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back