Brook Lopez
Bojan Bogdanovic
Samuel Dalembert (Duplicate)
Tony Snell
Trevor Booker
Al Horford (Duplicate)
Marc Gasol (Duplicate)

Kemba Walker from a single pack.

Good quality golds but unfortunately I had most of them.

Had a whole bunch of VC to spare so i bought the all stars box , pulled Corey Joesph three times but was rewarded with Beal , Z-Bo, Gasol brothers and Griffin. I'll probably sell off the Gasol's for myteam points. Because i am happy with my front court of Griffen and Alonozo Mourning.

Just started playing the gauntlet.. It's not bad but the match ups were horribly one sided in 4 out of the 5 games.

The game I just played I had Klay, Caron Butler and Perkins against Westbrook, another sapphire and a silver. I couldn't do anything.

I bought 2 all star boxes today as well. Didn't get much but did manage to pick up a 79' David Thompson. Only other golds I got were Drummond, Lowry and Whiteside.

Don't know if i will buy packs anymore. Might just save for Curry or the brow.

Campaigner.
Just as I said that I bought a box and I've got an Amethyst in the first pack.

'97 Mitch Richmond

Dejuan Blair
Zaza Pachulia
Kris Humphries
Ray Allen (Duplicate)
Kyle O'Quinn
Tony Wroten
Nene
Wilson Chandler
JJ Redick

Enes Kanter (Duplicate) from a single pack.

Last edited:
Opened 2 boxes of the All Star packs and got this

D Thompson (AS), S Curry, C Anthony & M Gasol (Duplicate) as my highest rated cards.

not bad at all :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So went against my better judgement and opened an all-star box (s**t they were expensive) and finally got my first Amethyst card.

Amethyst James Harden
Westbrook

Brian Roberts
Kyle Lowry
Tony Wroten
Justin Holiday
Wayne Ellington
Chris Kaman
CJ McCollum
Mareese Speights

Made my money and then a bit but I feel these packs were pretty unfairly weighted for the price you pay. Watching Smoove and others open pack after pack for trash was a bit ridiculous.

Got enough for another box.

LaMarcus Aldridge (Duplicate)
Tony Allen
LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNN JAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Nikola Mirotic
Wayne Ellington
Robin Lopez (Duplicate)
Lance Thomas
Nate Wolters
Michael Kidd-Gilchrist (Duplicate)
Matthew Dallevadova (Duplicate)

Ben Gordon from a single pack.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After having a good weekend on the punt (nearly up 4figures) decided to open 3 more boxes of the All Star Packs after packing S Curry and low and behold.

kpb3nsn.jpg

:D :D :D :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back