Fantasy NBA Fanstasy Draft Board

Remove this Banner Ad

Ok starting from now (2pm AEDT) we will have to go to 12 hour max time per pick. If the person in line hasn't picked by then the next person up can take their pick and the person who was skipped can then pick at anytime.

Sorry to be harsh for those that can't do this but for the betterment of the league we need to get this draft done so we don't miss the first week of the season.

If we still have a few rounds to go by Sunday we will have to organise a time for Sunday afternoon/evening where we can all hopefully be online and race through a few rounds.

Lets all make a big effort to to get this done, should be a great season and i'm really looking forward to it.

Just a warning I can't be very active until about mid morning tomorrow as I'm currently in hospital, but I'll try.

If you aren't sure if you'll be able to pick in time then submit a preference list to Blacky/BGT. If you KNOW you can't make your pick, let them know and they can pull the trigger straight away on your pick so we can push on.

bgt2110 Since it's been over 24 hours since drd23 has had to pick, do we move on and do l make my pick?

You can take your pick anytime after 2am Thurs morning, (12 hours after we brought in the 12 hour rule). Thanks for checking.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back