NBA Games You've Attended

Remove this Banner Ad

Game 4 2013 finals, @ San Antonio, got tickets for $300 off stubhub like 4 days before the game, couldn't believe my luck, even though I was touching the roof and that we ended up losing, it was still an amazing experience that I will never forget.

Thats insane... From memory LBJ and wade went off after you won game 3 by like 30.

Been to quite a few over the last few years, but my favourite two were probably Mavs@Dubs a couple years ago, and Spurs@Dubs last season.

Also, Blazers@NOLA was also pretty good. As well as Raptors@Atlanta in a mostly empty stadium.

Thats insane... From memory LBJ and wade went off after you won game 3 by like 30.
yep lbj and wade turned it on, would've loved to be at game 3, they broke the record for most 3's in a final and i think danny green broke the record for an individual in a final, watched it at a bar near the river walk, the towns reaction when they won was unreal.

Went to 4 NBA games when I was in America at the end of 2013. My first game has quite the story..

Game #1 - Toronto @ LA - Happened to be Kobe's return game from the achillies injury. We actually didn't have tickets to go to this game as we where meant to fly out that day but boys being boys, we missed our flight therefore we were able to make the game. We bought tickets last minute off Stubhub for $250 each. We expected to have nosebleeds for that price but I s**t you not, swear on my life, we had our own box.. The guy who owned the box mustn't of been able to go so he sold the tickets cheap as chips last minute to get something for it I suppose. We couldn't believe our luck and I will never forget the moment we got told by the ticket lady that the seats we had where in a box.. I'm a massive Laker fan so it couldn't of been better. Unfortunately Toronto played amazing and beat us that night. Can post pics of the box if you don't believe :p

Game #2 - Dallas @ Golden State - The game where Steph Curry hit a game winner - The atmosphere at that stadium was amazing

Game #3 - OKC Thunder @ New York - ( Christmas day game ) Where else would you rather be as an NBA fan then at Madison Square Garden watching the Knicks on Chrisy day!!? To bad OKC blew out NY by about 15-20pts. Westbrook and Durant where awesome live. Ticket prices where ridiculous though..We paid $550 each to sit kinda near the back but the seats where still ok. Was hoping for more of a closer game

Game #4 - Indiana Pacers @ Brooklyn - This was a cool game, I liked the new Barclays stadium.

Also watched a couple college games while we where there.

God damn I miss America

Last edited:
I believe you but wouldn't mind seeing them!

No dramas! the quality's pretty crap, the Samsung S4 Active I had then had a terrible camera

pe8ciSP.jpg

F4cVsiF.jpg

Been to a few.

2015 - LA Clippers vs Philadelphia 76ers. What's the big deal you say? well, since the 76ers are quite tripe, the tickets for floor seats were very reasonable. $295 each. We were able to get seats 2 rows behind the Clippers bench. That made it a very good experience. Could hear every word Doc Rivers was saying to the players. Michael Carter Williams didn't play but Nerlens Noel threw down a monster dunk.

2015 - Golden State vs Minnesota - same as the Clippers. Row A seats at a very good price on the baseline. Was able to go through the BMW Club and was able to see and shake Chris Mullins hand. Court side seats rock, you get your own waiter who brings you food, drinks and snacks. Yes you still have to pay.

2014 - Orlando Vs Miami Heat in Orlando - James, Wade and Bosh. No other reason other than to watch the best player on the earth right now play. James is a GOAT.

2013 - GSW vs Boston Celtics - Rondo hurt his knee the night before. Wasn't happy about that as KG and the truth were aging and celtics were not very good at the time.

2012 - LA Clippers vs Portland - just your average NBA game. By half time and it was a blow out, I was bored. No good dunks as Griffin and Jordan were both out.

Went to the Sydney Olympic warm up game between the Boomers Vs USA at the Rod Laver arena when Shane Heal and Vince Carter got into a half court altercation. That was good for an exhibition game.

I attended first game - 1999 GSW v SAC

Highlight game - 2001 SAC v LA Game 7 Western Conference Final

2013-14 - 1st 15 home games for Sacramento

Numerous games in between 1999 & now.

Also attended 2012-13 summer league in Vegas for the week.

None yet unfortunately, but me and my best mate are planning a "Playoffs Trip" over the next couple of years where we go over and just try to attend all the play off games of a particular team (Undecided as to which team, if LeBron is still going around then it will most likely be the Cavs.
Hopefully stay there for a month or so, so that should be more than enough time to fit quite a few games in.
Just hoping to god that LeBron is still going strong by the time we actually do it. Would love nothing more than to witness him live.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm a Laker fan and went to PHX @ Lakers in November 2012 at the Staples Center. It was amazing, watching my favourite player Kobe Bryant live. Probably the only time I ever will.

I'm heading back over to the states later this month and will be going to PHX @ GSW in the bay area and then going back to LA to watch the Clips and Lakers. I must say I'm more excited to see the clippers stars like CP and Blake rather than our poverty players. I really want to see Kobe live one more time! But I'm glad I can say I've seen Kobe at least once.

I'm a Laker fan and went to PHX @ Lakers in November 2012 at the Staples Center. It was amazing, watching my favourite player Kobe Bryant live. Probably the only time I ever will.

I'm heading back over to the states later this month and will be going to PHX @ GSW in the bay area and then going back to LA to watch the Clips and Lakers. I must say I'm more excited to see the clippers stars like CP and Blake rather than our poverty players. I really want to see Kobe live one more time! But I'm glad I can say I've seen Kobe at least once.
Suns at Warriors is juicy :thumbsu:

Went to see the Knicks v Detroit at the Garden in 06 on St. Patricks day, New York won on the buzzer courtesy of Jamal Crawford

Also saw the Lakers v Indiana at the Staples in 07, Lakers blew them out

Celtucs @ Hawks was the first game. Shaq was out so I didnt get to see him:(

Have been to two Lakers games (one vs. Spurs, cant recall the other team) and a Clippers game (vs. 76ers, sat in the second row) at Staples center

Someone @ Orlando

The most memorable was Bulls @ Knicks in early 2012. Linsanity was out but Melomania ran wild in the Garden to give the Knicks a win in OT. Rose in first game back from an injury and someone else (maybe Deng) missed some late free throws that couldve won us the game. Still, the atmosphere towards the end was incredible.
That game was mental

Being a poor uni student in late 2009, early 2010, I couldn't exactly afford to see the blockbusters while I was travelling through the US. Instead I saw 3 matches with only one playoff bound team (who actually lost).

Indy @ Washington - bought tickets in the nosebleeds for $10, got upgraded to the 2nd level to make it look like there were more than 4,000 people at the Verizon centre. Saw the most unexciting OT match ever, about 4 missed game winners, Gilbert Arenas missing 2 free throws to win and then fouling an indy player who hit the winning FTs

New Orleans @ Toronto - midday Sunday match, Chris Bosh was an absolute beast who just dominated at both ends. CP3 didnt really look like he played that well but still ended up with a stat line like 11-9-8.

Portland @ LA Clips - Back when the clips were horrible and tickets were being given away. They actually beat the playoff bound Blazers in an upset but the best part of the game was when Patty Mills came onto the court for his first ever minutes in the NBA! He came on in junk time and missed all three shots but had 2 assists. I went nuts when he came on and people around me (including my girlfriend) thought I was a weirdo. Great to be there at the beginning for him though.

posted this in an old thread aaaages ago

BULLS VS Heat 2011 UNITED CENTRE

got a cab to the united center, cabbie was freaking out that i'd come from australia to watch the game
stood in front of the Jordan statue, got some bulls fans to take a picture for me "do the jumpman pose!!!! do the pose" was pretty funny, i nearly cried.

Went to get in, lady told me i couldn't get in through this gate, "people have paid $40 to line up here"........ i've just flown halfway around the world and blown a fortune on tickets...... never mind where do i go??

finally got in and showed the lady my ticket, she just laughed at me (i was standing there, smiling like a jackass just staring at the court) gave her a big hug

was row 10 at half court, opposite the bench, unbelievable seats, started talking to the guys next to me, they were freaking that i'd come so far just to do something they do every week.

img3532c.jpg

pretty great view

Lebron and D Wade were booed heavily which was awesome
stadium goes dark, benny the bull comes out with that freaking massive bulls flag
the showed the running of the bulls on the monitor (I'm not gonna lie fellas, i was pretty emotional)
then every hair on my body stood up and i was a mess when i heard this

FROOOOMMMMM CHICAAAAGO AT GUARD 6'3 DEEEERRRRICK ROOOOOSE!!!!!
place was going bananas
MVP, MVP, MVP
guys next to me thought it was hilarious how emotional i was, high fives all round

game gets under way and lebron has two early dunks in the game, one was a tear away double pump reversal, that was worthy of any dunk comp (jesus christ hes a massive unit, most powerful dunk i'd seen live) shuts the crowd up for a bit

at quarter time BATMAN walks out, holy crap Scottie Pippens here, im looking at scottie, looking up at the retired banner, back at scottie, was pretty surreal, im in the same fricking building as Scottie Pippen

2nd quarter gets under way, kanye west is sitting court side...... standard..... benny the bull puts some bling on and chills out with him for most of the 2nd

into the third bulls look like crap, wade is hitting some crazy tear drops, lebrons just roaming, running the show

then the kid stood up, D Rose just tore them apart, Lebron and Wade were both guarding him (which was just unbelievable to watch off the ball)

Lebron gets to the foul line
OVER-RATED, OVER-RATED, OVER-RATED, chant WAS LOUD

Rose gets to the free throw line
MVP, MVP, MVP chant WAS LOUDER!!!!!

just before the start of the 4th, the place went bezerk
music was played
there were 3 different sized benny the bulls running around the court firing everyone up
Dr Who chant
everyone standing up
me high fiving anyone around me

late in the game derrick kicks the game winning 3 pointer to Luol Deng, place erupts, games over, Benny brings that massive flag back out, people start filing out, i just sat there staring at the court, was the greatest night of my life LOL!!!!!!

img3673v.jpg

posted this in an old thread aaaages ago

BULLS VS Heat 2011 UNITED CENTRE

got a cab to the united center, cabbie was freaking out that i'd come from australia to watch the game
stood in front of the Jordan statue, got some bulls fans to take a picture for me "do the jumpman pose!!!! do the pose" was pretty funny, i nearly cried.

Went to get in, lady told me i couldn't get in through this gate, "people have paid $40 to line up here"........ i've just flown halfway around the world and blown a fortune on tickets...... never mind where do i go??

finally got in and showed the lady my ticket, she just laughed at me (i was standing there, smiling like a jackass just staring at the court) gave her a big hug

was row 10 at half court, opposite the bench, unbelievable seats, started talking to the guys next to me, they were freaking that i'd come so far just to do something they do every week.

img3532c.jpg

pretty great view

Lebron and D Wade were booed heavily which was awesome
stadium goes dark, benny the bull comes out with that freaking massive bulls flag
the showed the running of the bulls on the monitor (I'm not gonna lie fellas, i was pretty emotional)
then every hair on my body stood up and i was a mess when i heard this

FROOOOMMMMM CHICAAAAGO AT GUARD 6'3 DEEEERRRRICK ROOOOOSE!!!!!
place was going bananas
MVP, MVP, MVP
guys next to me thought it was hilarious how emotional i was, high fives all round

game gets under way and lebron has two early dunks in the game, one was a tear away double pump reversal, that was worthy of any dunk comp (jesus christ hes a massive unit, most powerful dunk i'd seen live) shuts the crowd up for a bit

at quarter time BATMAN walks out, holy crap Scottie Pippens here, im looking at scottie, looking up at the retired banner, back at scottie, was pretty surreal, im in the same fricking building as Scottie Pippen

2nd quarter gets under way, kanye west is sitting court side...... standard..... benny the bull puts some bling on and chills out with him for most of the 2nd

into the third bulls look like crap, wade is hitting some crazy tear drops, lebrons just roaming, running the show

then the kid stood up, D Rose just tore them apart, Lebron and Wade were both guarding him (which was just unbelievable to watch off the ball)

Lebron gets to the foul line
OVER-RATED, OVER-RATED, OVER-RATED, chant WAS LOUD

Rose gets to the free throw line
MVP, MVP, MVP chant WAS LOUDER!!!!!

just before the start of the 4th, the place went bezerk
music was played
there were 3 different sized benny the bulls running around the court firing everyone up
Dr Who chant
everyone standing up
me high fiving anyone around me

late in the game derrick kicks the game winning 3 pointer to Luol Deng, place erupts, games over, Benny brings that massive flag back out, people start filing out, i just sat there staring at the court, was the greatest night of my life LOL!!!!!!

img3673v.jpg

* that's epic

Sadly not a lot, as we tend to do overseas trips in the middle of the year when the weather is a bit nicer in the Northern hemisphere. Hopefully will be get over there sometime during NBA season soon. Anyway:

1. Indiana @ LA Clippers, '93 preseason
2. Trailblazers @ Timberwolves, '04
3. Nuggets @ Timberwolves, '04
4. All-Star and Rookie Games in Las Vegas, '07

Knicks v Suns MSG January 13, 2014
Nets v Hawks January 6, 2014

Had tickets to Nets v Magic but didnt go due to snow :)

Bump!

Who has got what planned?

Hoping to head back in October/November next year!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back