NBA League pass for 2014 season.

Remove this Banner Ad

PREMIUM BITCHES!
batista-animal-unleashed-20050721053017434.jpg

Getting annoyed that when you try to watch a game before it's been archived/edited games that go into overtime will show the "OT" tab below the video; ruins it.

i purchased LP off an Indian proxy, I got standard however I would like to upgrade. It doesnt appear to let me whether I am on an AUS or Indian proxy. Anyone else been able to upgrade to premium?

I just signed up for this with the free trial via an Indian proxy - got the confirmation email saying unsubscribe before Sunday or I'll be charged $74.99US so everythings all good - however I log into my account and there is nothing under My Packages and when I try and watch a game on laptop or AppleTV says I need to subscribe/nothing happens. I tried accessing my account again through the Indian proxy and same thing, nothings coming up under My Packages in my account even though I received the confirmation email.

Has this happened to anyone else? Or do I have to wait a bit before my account is updated?

EDIT: Actually don't worry, just realised it's (probably) because the free trial starts 20/01/14 (US) and it's still only 19/01/14 (18/01/14 over there).

Anyone else's league pass link not working ??

My normal login screen is just timing out, is there a new link for the playoffs or is it like last year where I need to clear my cookies and crap ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Really wish League Pass would fix how it shows the OT tab when a game goes to overtime when you're watching a replay of a game even with scores off.

Yeah there's a playoff pass. It used to be 70 bucks or so, might be 100 now tho. Otherwise there will be a finals pass later too
At the start of the season i used an indian proxy to get it for about 15 a month, im not sure how i paid monthly though i cannot remember at all, i had it till march, im assuming that deal isnt available no more.

Seems the Indian price may have gone up. Costs 140, from memory it was 100 last year?

They do an auto renew so if you did the proxy thing be careful as it is hard to say if it will do the AUD or Rupi price. I cancelled the auto renew and will wait for a promo.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back