NBA League pass for 2014 season.

Remove this Banner Ad

Seems the Indian price may have gone up. Costs 140, from memory it was 100 last year?

They do an auto renew so if you did the proxy thing be careful as it is hard to say if it will do the AUD or Rupi price. I cancelled the auto renew and will wait for a promo.

I was thinking that signing up via proxy on a different registered email address, then cancelling my existing account before the auto renew. I was trying to remember last year whether i needed money in paypal account to do the payment, otherwise if it goes onto the credit card then it knows that you are actually in australia.

anybody remember??

Seems the Indian price may have gone up. Costs 140, from memory it was 100 last year?

They do an auto renew so if you did the proxy thing be careful as it is hard to say if it will do the AUD or Rupi price. I cancelled the auto renew and will wait for a promo.

I think Argentina is the cheapest this year it was about $105 the other day but not sure if this will change with the dollar going down.

I think Argentina is the cheapest this year it was about $105 the other day but not sure if this will change with the dollar going down.

Their customer service is horrible. Emailed them 2 weeks ago as I no longer have access to the email address I used to sign up for league pass in previous years, but still no response back.

I just got an email stating that I don't need to anything to renew my subscription, it'll do it all by itself if I don't opt it out by November.

My question is does that apply to people who've used PayPal to subscribe? That's one of the reasons I decided to use PayPal to make these payments as I don't like 3rd parties knowing my credit card details and charging me fees whenever they feel like it without my consent.

I just got an email stating that I don't need to anything to renew my subscription, it'll do it all by itself if I don't opt it out by November.

My question is does that apply to people who've used PayPal to subscribe? That's one of the reasons I decided to use PayPal to make these payments as I don't like 3rd parties knowing my credit card details and charging me fees whenever they feel like it without my consent.

I'm same boat and I used PayPal so I'm guessing yes.

Anyone received an email back from them yet? I still havn't, and the live chat won't work either. And my account is locked and I can't access it.

Anyone watch on Apple TV?

Only got on board on Apple TV Xmas last year, any idea when the new season kicks in on "Today's games" understanding the season hasn't started but pre season is close and should show up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does anyone know what this auto-renew "best price" is yet?

My cynic in me feels like . . .

ackbar_2.jpg

Hey guys appreciate it if someone can help me out here.

So I've got the league pass but can't watch it on my phone when I'm away from home using Mobile data, but when I'm home it automatically uses wifi which I then able to watch it on my phone.

Has anyone had issues similar to this?

Having a gap-year last season working FT I paid the $300 without thinking twice. Now as broke uni student im looking at alternate options...do you need to have your VPN switched to that region at all times to get leaguepass to work?
Seems like best bet is Hola option...

Having a gap-year last season working FT I paid the $300 without thinking twice. Now as broke uni student im looking at alternate options...do you need to have your VPN switched to that region at all times to get leaguepass to work?
Seems like best bet is Hola option...
I believe it's only when you do the registration

With so much young Australian talent in the league/soon to enter cant help but wonder why the NBA doesnt lower the price.

Thinking a might sign up this year with a proxy but just wandering if there is a promo code for a discount that I can use and is there any issues with using it if argentina is my location? And is that still the cheapest? Cheers

Does anybody have any tips for improving the performance of the flash player in league pass?? I live overseas with a fairly ordinary internet connection and a lot of the time the feeds stutter and come in really low resolution.

Does anyone know what this auto-renew "best price" is yet?

My cynic in me feels like . . .

ackbar_2.jpg
Its like $270. Thanks NBA for being so generous. Honestly what a bunch of campaigners

Cancelled my sub from last year earlier today and tried to proxy through Zambia but it was telling me I already had paid for a subscription. Might have to see what it says in a few days or I'll be canning that account and starting a new one

Remove this Banner Ad

Back