NBA summer League 14

Remove this Banner Ad

Seth Curry doing well for Phoenix. Looks so much like his brother on the court. Even took his number.

Someone needs to pick him up, can flat out shoot like his brother

Watched the Cavs game today, Bennett looks really impressive, actually shooting his jumpshots with balance now and showed some nice handles today aswell

Greek Freak looking pretty scary

******* love watching him play, he's like a raw, unfinished, aggressive version of Durant without the ridiculous shooting. In saying that, he can still hit the 3 consistently.

As for Bennett, agree with everything already said. He was touted as a stretch 4, and at 6"7ish without shoes, he's gonna need to be, for a PF of that size in this league. His handles are guard like though, and his agility really impressed me.

Whilst he will probably be a pawn in the Love deal if it eventuates, and it probably seems like a s**t deal for TWolves fans, I reckon it could be silver linings type stuff, he's really impressed me so far and looks set for a breakout year with whichever team he's playing for.....................

Watched the Cavs game today, Bennett looks really impressive, actually shooting his jumpshots with balance now and showed some nice handles today aswell

Yeah he looks like he got himself into shape which should help him step it up next season. Could shoot a 3 too.

His play reminded me a bit of Draymond Green, but I guess the Cavs would be hoping for a few levels higher. But better than nothing I guess.

Doug McDermott was a nice pick-up for the Bulls in that trade from Denver. 31 points on 7-12 shooting including 5-9 from 3 point range. The guy can seriously shoot the basketball, looks like he's gonna give the Bulls the extra scoring punch that they desperately need.

Doug McDermott was a nice pick-up for the Bulls in that trade from Denver. 31 points on 7-12 shooting including 5-9 from 3 point range. The guy can seriously shoot the basketball, looks like he's gonna give the Bulls the extra scoring punch that they desperately need.

He worries me at SF defensively though. It's kind of like the modern PG, unless you're a maniac defender with no view to score (like Dellavadova) then you will get absolutely monstered in that position with the modern size and speed getting around.

#3 is ridiculous these days with the size of the players getting around, can you honestly see McBuckets guarding Lebron, George and Durant? They will have a bloody field day.....

He worries me at SF defensively though. It's kind of like the modern PG, unless you're a maniac defender with no view to score (like Dellavadova) then you will get absolutely monstered in that position with the modern size and speed getting around.

#3 is ridiculous these days with the size of the players getting around, can you honestly see McBuckets guarding Lebron, George and Durant? They will have a bloody field day.....

Probably not, that's why the Bulls have guys like Jimmy Butler, who has done a decent job on guys like LeBron, George, Durant, Wade before. He would end up taking the real powerful offensive players. McDermott has so much talent on the other end of the floor that you just can't ignore his strengths. I'm sure though the more time he spends in the Thibodeau system, he'll learn and certainly improve his current defensive capabilities. If there's a team that's gonna get the best possible out of a player defensively, it would be Chicago.

Probably not, that's why the Bulls have guys like Jimmy Butler, who has done a decent job on guys like LeBron, George, Durant, Wade before. He would end up taking the real powerful offensive players. McDermott has so much talent on the other end of the floor that you just can't ignore his strengths. I'm sure though the more time he spends in the Thibodeau system, he'll learn and certainly improve his current defensive capabilities. If there's a team that's gonna get the best possible out of a player defensively, it would be Chicago.

Yep, they've got Butler who can take the best SG/SF, as well as Gibson who can actually do a decent job on the likes of Melo. Then in Thibs system I'm sure they will help hide him. The Bulls were a perfect spot for him to land.

He will be eaten alive at SF, Needs to play PF

6 feet 11 and still growing. That mix of size and athleticism is flat out scary. If he continues to develop he's gonna be one hell of a player
He's got a much stronger core then Durant, Giannis while doesn't have a post can move guys off where he wants to shoot the ball, If he develops his shooting he's going to be much deadlier then Durant. He wont be the pure scorer however he's going to be able to cause headaches in purely matching up on him

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Before the draft I was impressed by Hood's release. I think Utah just about did the perfect draft with Exum and Hood. Both players compliment each other.

i agree.

while exum develops his shot he is going to have fun dribbling into the lane and finding talls under the basket or kicking it out to hood/burke/hayward

i have been very impressed by what motum has done in these two games. he wont get a nba list spot , but i reckon he should. i think he could develop. at least he is showing the world what he can do

Remove this Banner Ad

Back