NBL 2015/2016 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone know when the dates for finals are released?

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Anyone catch Corey Williams half time interview with crocs coach Shawn Dennis at the crocs v 36ers game? Cracker of a question, "Where the hell you get that shirt?!" Then followed up halfway through the second half with crocs coach asking the refs, "why wasn't that a tech foul?? ******* w***ers!" Lol

Damn I switched the channel but forgot to switch back for the last quarter..

In a nutshell Djeric kept nailing threes to get back into it.

Margin is 1 point after another Djeric 3 with 6 seconds left, 36ers call their last timeout.

On the inbound they double team Randall, Gibson panics and overrlooks other team mates so throws a very bad pass which the Crocs intercept and take down the other end for an easy dunk.

36ers have no time left so inbound and try a half court shot which misses.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In a nutshell Djeric kept nailing threes to get back into it.

Margin is 1 point after another Djeric 3 with 6 seconds left, 36ers call their last timeout.

On the inbound they double team Randall, Gibson panics and overrlooks other team mates so throws a very bad pass which the Crocs intercept and take down the other end for an easy dunk.

36ers have no time left so inbound and try a half court shot which misses.
At least report on the game properly lol! Was 6.5 seconds on the clock when the time out was called and Randles' half court attempt nearly went in, it bounced out of the rim not just off it! I know a few of us were out of breath but let's not be lazy for the people at home who missed it!

At least report on the game properly lol! Was 6.5 seconds on the clock when the time out was called and Randles' half court attempt nearly went in, it bounced out of the rim not just off it! I know a few of us were out of breath but let's not be lazy for the people at home who missed it!
lol I'll see it on the news sometime, thanks anyway kane.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back