NBL 2015/2016 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Wildcats v Melbourne tonight!

Should be a good close game

How on earth did Damion James make it into the NBA?

I hope either Childress is back soon or James gets cut from the roster so his playing time can go to development players instead.

The only thing this game did was reinforce my view that the breakers will win the title.

Another hundred on it at $4. Come on NZ.

CXOzee2UsAASXFh.jpg:large

Surprised there have been no updates about dates of the finals yet...

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So if the Wildcats secure top 4 (Would be amazing if they didn't) thats 29 finals appearances in a row

Looks like we're about to drop our third straight and drop down to 4th, nothing is given....

Even though I'm a United fan I really don't like the way our coach speaks to th refs and it just continues to happen game after game.

I'm surprised he hasn't been tossed from a game yet
I think he should be to teach him a lesson, seems to hassle them every game . Yes otger coaches get annoyed at calls but he is worse than that. As a supporter I am thinking of emailing the club and saying his behavior would be very off putting for potential young refs watching the NBL.

Melbourne seem to have found a bit of form again. Should be an exciting end to the season, hoping the 6ers can sneak into the four. Hopefully New Zealand continue their form slump

Rob Beveridge also seems to like an animated whinge.

Some of these heritgae uniformsare pretty horrid - Illawarra is OK tonight, Melbourne Utd is pretty terrible. Should have worn Melbourne Tigers.

No they shouldn't. They don't have any heritage to draw on. They were desperately keen to distance themselves from the Tigers, would be a massive slap in the face.

No they shouldn't. They don't have any heritage to draw on. They were desperately keen to distance themselves from the Tigers, would be a massive slap in the face.

As someone who previously took an interest and casually followed the Tigers, but who is now loving the NBL and Melbourne Utd, it's still the same team to me.Maybe I'm in the minority about that, but that's just what I think.

I didn't follow the Tigers. Tricky thing for United is that if they wear a Tigers hertitage strip they also have to wear a Giants and Magic one at keast. Maybe even a Spectors, Saints, Titans and Dragons strip.

I didn't follow the Tigers. Tricky thing for United is that if they wear a Tigers hertitage strip they also have to wear a Giants and Magic one at keast. Maybe even a Spectors, Saints, Titans and Dragons strip.

Give the heritage round concept 10 years and they'll get around to every Victorian club that's been in the NBL, which was the whole reason they wiped the Tigers brand from the NBL.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back