NBL 2015/2016 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

As someone who previously took an interest and casually followed the Tigers, but who is now loving the NBL and Melbourne Utd, it's still the same team to me.Maybe I'm in the minority about that, but that's just what I think.
That's fair enough, there is no rule saying you can't follow United. A lot of hardcore Tigers members/fans were quite annoyed with the decision. I'd prefer to see the Tiger's in the NBL.

The infamous Titanium Security Arena score cube has finally fouled out - pulled down the other day.

Looking forward to seeing a working score cube next week - one that has more than 'Team A' and 'Team B', and one that doesn't need rebooting several times during a match :D

Also in all the upgrades they did to Titanium Security Arena in the last month, they forgot to install house lights (so it's very dark in the stands), and the stats are still very out of sync with the game. It would be nice to have live stats of who's on court on the scorecube (even if it's just number, points and fouls).

The court lights are very bright though, to be expected for new lights though, and the PA system is a massive improvement on the old one.

Shithouse from Melbourne tonight. Great regular season record but just can't see them winning in playoffs. Too one dimensional, fourth quarters poor, inside game not good enough. Perth will eat them alive.

What's the standard of the NBL like these days?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Honestly getting better. Still in general the scrappiest professional basketball league around
I'm in Malaysia for a bit and been watching asean basketball on the tv some nights. It's definitely better than that league at least.

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk

Don't think the Nbl could ask for a better season, still don't no the make up of the four.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back