NCAA College Basketball 2013/14

Remove this Banner Ad

Can Someone explain to me the ESPN3 riddle? I have foxtel and a login but I can't watch it for some reason, basically can't find the 'watch espn3 button' I just get stuck in a loop of logins and home pages

Really annoying foxtel have pulled the coverage

Can Someone explain to me the ESPN3 riddle? I have foxtel and a login but I can't watch it for some reason, basically can't find the 'watch espn3 button' I just get stuck in a loop of logins and home pages

What Foxtel do you have? because i dont think Foxtel Play lets you use ESPN3 and same with Foxtel through Telstra.

but what it should do is from the ESPN3.com.au site you click on the login with foxtel, which will send you to a foxtel site just to enter login details then it should send you to the ESPN3 player.

Faaark. Bye bye bracket. Had Syracuse making the Champ game.

Ennis had to go to the hoop both times.

Get Chrome, get Hola Better Internet Extension, go to March Madness Live on the NCAA site and when you get Geo-blocked change your Hola location to USA. All games now available to watch. :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep I had them winning....

Thought you were talking about Dayton! But now I see it's quite the opposite.

2013-09-24-gif4.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back