Gaming NCAA Football 13 - The Adventures of Dirty Bird

Remove this Banner Ad

I only have access to roster share.
I cant do anything else. I need an American account don't I?
An American account only to redeem the online pass code, The code unlocks the entire console for online play/ rosters and so on.

You only need to to fake a US zip/postal code to set up your US account, Nothing else - Easiest one to remember is 90210.

You'll need to buy American PSN points for use on your American Account if you want to buy extra teambuilder slots or dlc or whathave you but it again it unlocks it for the entire console so you only need the US account to active the codes/buy stuff on American PSN for use with your Aussie account with all your trophy's.

Hope that helps guys.

[Edit] Last time I checked you could buy American PSN bucks from Play-Asia.

Namely the roster names, but I assume there would also be ranking and ratings changes as the real season happens. Also can't you link NCAA and Madden if you have both?

Madden doesnt have draft class importing in this version, but in the future you'd need to have bought both from the US region for it to work (only the US version of Madden has the capability for importing draft classes iirc)

the Tebow and Ingram heisman mode things are now DLC for $4.99 on the (US) PSN store. and the are selling the Archie Griffen, Tim Brown and Jim Plunket ones for $4.99 they were free unlockables in the Demo. money hungry EA

I must admit, I was impressed with my win last night.

After 8 years at Boise State, an 100-6 record, 6 MWC titles, 2 Pac-12 titles, 2-1 in BCS Bowls, 4-1 in National Championships. I wanted a new challenge, didn't renew my contract and went elsewhere, signed with Rice.

2nd year at Rice and to that stage a 19-6 record with Rice - The game - C-USA Championship game, 5 minute quarters, Heisman difficulty (So All-Madden of NCAA Football) and then this happened

8min left - Marshall up 39-14 from fumble recovery for TD
6min left - I score TD + 2pt conversion to cut it back to 39-22
6min left - I recover onside kick
5min left - I score TD + 2pt conversion to cut it back to 39-30
5min left - Normal kickoff
4min left - I force punt and burn my time outs to try and get ball back
3min left - I turn it over, think it's over
2min left - Marshall score TD to get it to 45-30. But fail 2pt conversion in attempt to make it a 3 score game
1min left - I score TD + 2pt conversion to cut it back to 45-38
1min left - I recover onside kick
0:20 left - I score TD and kick XP to tie 45-45

OT
I score first - Take 52-45 lead. My first lead since 7-6 in the 1st
Their possession - I force Turnover straight away and hang on for 52-45 win.

At the end of the game, I lost the turnover count 8-2 :eek:

Good bump.

I'll preface this by saying that I couldn't be bothered creating an american PSN account, so I don't know whether there were any "glitch updates".

But I hate this game. And after only buying a version 2 years ago, I'm livid that I wasted time and money on this glitch-filled POS.

The most infuriating example - I was doing a dynasty as UCLA. By season 3, I'd finally made it to a major bowl game (I think it was the National Championship actually). Game ends tied, goes to OT. My opponent starts with the ball, scores a touchdown and the extra point.

So, my turn with the ball... and a bullshit glitch gives my opponent the ball again.

But... pick 6! I'm back in the game! I've defeated the glitch!

Nope... game ends without giving me the extra point attempt, so I lose by a point.

Also - dynasty is still annoying as hell. Why does it take so long to go through scouting!?

Finally - I'll never understand why they continue removing features. The ability to import your draft class into Madden was one of the major reasons I bothered getting a new version so quickly. And, like Madden has done with the franchise mode, they've removed details from the Superstar mode.

Infuriating!

It'll take a hell of a lot for me to bother buying this game again - probably a new gen console, or an Australian release are the only things that would make me bother.

On those 2 things - The double possession in OT - I had that problem once, well, kinda. They scored to go up 7, I fail so should've lost it by 7, get another possession that I shouldn't have, score TD, but game ends before XP...

The time for scouting, yeah, it is annoying.

I also loved the idea of exporting the draft classes to Madden, but I needed a US version of Madden or something to accept it, I didn't have that, so never got the classes in.

:(
Heartbreaking.
3/4 time - Down 38-7.
4:36 - Rice TD + 2pt conversion - 38-15
4:17 - Rice TD + 2pt conversion - 38-23
3:31 - Rice TD + 2pt conversion - 38-31
1:34 - Houston TD - 45-31
1:19 - Rice TD - 45-38
0:19 - Rice TD - 45-45

Throw pick 1st play of OT, Houston kick FG for 48-45 win in OT :(

Dirty Bird do you know if there is any plan for a PAL release on Xbox for college football this year?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So im trying to build up a team the hard way.
Only recruit, sim the games.

Doing ok I turning around UMass but I fear Im about to be fired very soon.
I Just wanted to share what happened.

3rd seasons Heisman Trophy.

5. Quarterback from Oklaahoma 169
4. Halfback from Georgia 198
3. Halfback from Georgia Tech 1147
2. Quarterback from Texas A&M 1164
1. FULLBACK from ARMY 2011

FIred
2012- 1-11 - Killed in most games, fluked 1 win
2013 - 0-12 - Competitive in all games
2014 - 4-8 - Competitive in all games

UMass was starting along way back and I was recruiting well so should have winning seasons the next few years. So I left them in better shape than when I joined (entered 2012 with the team rating a 60, left with it a 72 and filled with many many sophomore and freshman starters)

Took up a job as the Offensive CoOradinator at Memphis.

Shouldn't be too long till I have a job as a HC again. Easy to build up as an OC.

Can't get a perfect ****ing season done >.<

I changed conferences country wide. So EVERYTHING is different. All conferences are balanced

The WAC is currently the best I believe, this is what it looks like

WAC North - Washington, Washington State, Oregon, Oregon State, Boise State, Idaho
WAC South - Utah, Utah State, BYU, Wyoming, Arizona, Arizona State

Obviously I'm Boise State

2012 - 13-1 Lost to the 5-6 Oregon State side
2013 - 10-3 Lost to a 1 (or maybe 2) loss USC team on a last second hail mary, lost to a s**t BYU side then got taken down by an average Washington State side
2014 - 5-1 currently just losing to Washington

Really frustrating.

And for those wondering about national championships
2012 - Nebraska (C-USA) def Kansas State (MWC)
2013 - Georgia (SEC) def Utah (WAC)

One thing I'm hating is that gameweek seems to be a Notre Dame exclusive atm. You'd think after 2.5 years in the BigTen (with the Michigan, Indiana and Illinois schools) they'd have gotten tired, but nup, would rather show a 2-4 Purdue vs 5-0 Notre Dame than a 5-0 Boise State vs 5-0 Washington game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back