NCFL Junior Football Thread!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: NCFL U16/U13's Thread!

mor

don't know much about the Juniors from yester year it allways seemed that the larger towns had a monopoly on these comps ie St arnuad, Donald, Charlton has it changed and if so who are the stronger teams and are ther any up and comeing afl players:confused::confused::confused:

Yeah, and its pretty obvious, the towns with more kids, are more likely to have stronger sides, however times have come where theres been good batches of kids, in the "not so populated areas"

Of the U16's and 14's (current) Boort have a few kids that could push towards a further stage, as have St Arnaud Donald and Charlton. In Recent history, the best of the kids would have to be Torin Petrie though, who is a constant starter in the Pioneers, and still has another year to go with them

Do they play under modified rules ie equalization 16 a side or any other than evens the contest.:confused:

Is it true the good player for Boort under I6's Shaun Price, has played a few good games in the seniors.

mor

don't know much about the Juniors from yester year it allways seemed that the larger towns had a monopoly on these comps ie St arnuad, Donald, Charlton has it changed and if so who are the stronger teams and are ther any up and comeing afl players:confused::confused::confused:
Who was that kid who kicked a heap a goals in the U/14s last year.... he cherrypiked 13 gainst us

i think chris hargreaves from wedderburn is a chance at being drafted, showing alot of promise for noeth ballarat rebels, very agile for his size, word is he will be roving swapping at CHF. wedderburn will miss his presence when he is under service at the Rebels.

well boys i think that that little fat hardgraves is s**t he did nothing against birchip

Well i think the birchip boys are coming up to the top with a few good returns with isacc noonan coming back from injury will be a big help, looks like donald wont be looking so good when they come up against them also ruben returns so their midfield will be very hard to beat:thumbsu:;)

i Think young Dane Mcleanen is having a GREAT year this year, i'd say up for the league BnF wat u boys think???

(Log in to remove this ad.)

yer young dane is having a pretty goo year from what i've seen but i don't think that he is good enough for the B'n'F i reckon young spencer allen has got that almost sealed up

Charlton is struggling for numbers this year, as are alot of clubs bar st. arnaud and donald. The navies hav about 7 very good players but really drop away form there

I heard that there are a couple of years at the primary school, with very small number of Males. This makes it very hard for the coming years! I think i recall someone telling me that one of the classes had 2-3 boys in that whole year level?

Yeh there are a few classes like that. This year will be the last competitive year for the blues in the juniors for about 5 or 6 years until the likes of the thompson boys (one the son of chris, other a nephew), trent cossar (johns son), griffin and soren andrews (ricks son) and a few others.

A few upsets on the weekend in the U16s. Wyche beat birchip which is a good effort, they also played very well to lose by a goal to the navies last week. Donald won over boort, not really an upset. The big one was charlton beating the top side St. Arnaud, just ran over the top of them, won by 8 goals, st. arnaud never in it

A few upsets on the weekend in the U16s. Wyche beat birchip which is a good effort, they also played very well to lose by a goal to the navies last week. Donald won over boort, not really an upset. The big one was charlton beating the top side St. Arnaud, just ran over the top of them, won by 8 goals, st. arnaud never in it

Cam perry from wedderburn will win best and fairest this year with no one getting close!!!! and will play pioneers next year

must be something with the reds, cause tim rhook is up there too!!

cam perry wont win it, he doesnt have the players around him, umpires dnt give the 3 votes to the team that loses by 15 goals every week

must be something with the reds, cause tim rhook is up there too!!

cam perry wont win it, he doesnt have the players around him, umpires dnt give the 3 votes to the team that loses by 15 goals every week

cam perry doesnt have other good players around him to steal votes unlike sides that are winning every week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back