NCFL Junior Football Thread!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: NCFL U16/U13's Thread!

Usually the best player on the field is on the winning side tho Hippo! Wont be in the top 5 from a team that has not won a game. I'll have $5 on that if you like!

Not in the top 5 of the league??? I'd almost have a nibble at that...

must be something with the reds, cause tim rhook is up there too!!

cam perry wont win it, he doesnt have the players around him, umpires dnt give the 3 votes to the team that loses by 15 goals every week

the only thing tim rhook should be worrying about is the next time he has sex (with anything) he should use a condom. my money is on rhookie for best new father of the year.

my money for b&f is all on Angus Mckenzie of charlton.
tall athletic ruckman, runs all day, gains many contested possesions, does all the hard things, should easily win by about 7 votes, from the next guy (which will be Duncan Bibby of Donald).

the only thing tim rhook should be worrying about is the next time he has sex (with anything) he should use a condom. my money is on rhookie for best new father of the year.

my money for b&f is all on Angus Mckenzie of charlton.
tall athletic ruckman, runs all day, gains many contested possesions, does all the hard things, should easily win by about 7 votes, from the next guy (which will be Duncan Bibby of Donald).

Angus McKenzie won`t win the B & F but will get a fair few votes along with some of his team mates in Tatchell, Nigel Williams, Tom Finlay, Luke Mulquiny and Alister Harley. Cam Perry won`t win it either he usually looks disinterested and who can blame him because he has probably ever played in a winning team. Probably should just play seniors all the time. Donald and St. Arnaud will also share their votes around although Kalon Green would be a good chance. Two under 15`s in Jarrod Fitzpatrick and Tim Walder might go one two as they have both had terrific seasons.

Angus McKenzie won`t win the B & F but will get a fair few votes along with some of his team mates in Tatchell, Nigel Williams, Tom Finlay, Luke Mulquiny and Alister Harley. Cam Perry won`t win it either he usually looks disinterested and who can blame him because he has probably ever played in a winning team. Probably should just play seniors all the time. Donald and St. Arnaud will also share their votes around although Kalon Green would be a good chance. Two under 15`s in Jarrod Fitzpatrick and Tim Walder might go one two as they have both had terrific seasons.

the umpiers dont give votes on whether a player is interested or not!

who is going to win this week in the 16s and 13s, and by how much....

i think tim rhook will play an excerllent game and lead his team to a win but very good game i'd say, charlton boys will put up a good fight.
And for the 13s if that lanyon comes back and plays boort should win because they beat wedderburn by hudge margin and when he didnt play boort lost i heard, anyway couple of big games coming up i'd say!!:)

who is going to win this week in the 16s and 13s, and by how much....

i think tim rhook will play an excerllent game and lead his team to a win but very good game i'd say, charlton boys will put up a good fight.
And for the 13s if that lanyon comes back and plays boort should win because they beat wedderburn by hudge margin and when he didnt play boort lost i heard, anyway couple of big games coming up i'd say!!:)

donald will flog the pants off boort by 20 goals in the 16s. boort are no chance at all. no one could get near the likes of anderson blake and green. boort mite as well not turn up!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How did St. Arnaud U16's go? Played them at the start of the year. Beat them by 230+ if i recall, and then in our first game in the league we got smashed by 110+ but we managed to beat them the next time. This is over in the WFL.
Judging by that, i don't think St. Arnaud 16's did well hey?

How did St. Arnaud U16's go? Played them at the start of the year. Beat them by 230+ if i recall, and then in our first game in the league we got smashed by 110+ but we managed to beat them the next time. This is over in the WFL.
Judging by that, i don't think St. Arnaud 16's did well hey?

Were eliminated first week of finals

rumour has it that Saints are struggling for numbers in the Juniors, trying to recruit more numbers that drifted away last year, like tomn dyke, who apparently polled well out at his other club where ever

so which teams are lookin handy in the 16s, i hear donald will be lookin handy and wyche would be alright if they had over half a team....
Boort?
St.a?

who are the guns comming up????

Probably just the usuals, donald and st. arnaud will be reasonably strong with numbers, boort wont be too bad, charlton have lost quite a few such as finlay williams mckenzie tatchell harley fanning but still retain Luke Mulquiny who won Charltons B&F. He is a gun, if he grows a foot and puts on a few kilos he will be unstoppable. He is a classy player with skills to die for. Despite this, charlton wyche birchip will all probably be stuggling for numbers

I think the young PIE Jacob Fitz from boort will have a rippa of a season and win the league and also feature in some seniors games to come i'd say....

Thats if he's not suspended!

Any tips for the 16s?

Premiers....
Runners up

Best n Fairest.....
Runners up....

Goal kicking....
Runners up....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back