Toast ND Pick #68 - Welcome to Freo Josh Deluca-Cardillo

Remove this Banner Ad

Wasn't Michael Wood are a full forward who was about 6 foot 4? And Deluca's a fast little pocket forward? What a bizarre thing to say.

I can understand why you'd think it's bizarre if you believed the bolded here, I think you're thinking of another player. Deluca is a mid/fwd but it's their movement and goal sense I was comparing. Having a rough night bud?

Just watched all four interviews back-to-back and Josh was the pick of the bunch in front of the camera for me. Obviously the media polish isn't at the level of more senior players yet for any of the kids, but he seems like he's got a good head on his shoulders with his considered, thoughtful, expansive answers.
Go back and watch Fyfe's post draft interview.

Either of you lads, or anyone for that matter happen to have a link to his interview? Can't find it on YouTube.
Unfortunately it was filmed back in the days where the clubs didn't post to YouTube, and is lost in the ether of the Freo website.

mmsh://wm9vodvip.bigpond.com/wh_aflfreemantle/OnDemand/2009/MediaConferences/MCFyfe271109.wmv?WMBitrate=2621440&MSWMExt=.asf

Chuck that in VLC media player.

I loved the bit where Barich said "markings your strong point isn't it?" and Fyfe said instantly in the most confident and arrogant manner "yeah, yeah".

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry to sound stupid, but how do I do that? Yep, I'm that bad when it comes to this stuff.

Open VLC media player, click the first tab which says media. Then click open network stream and then paste the link.

mmsh://wm9vodvip.bigpond.com/wh_aflfreemantle/OnDemand/2009/MediaConferences/MCFyfe271109.wmv?WMBitrate=2621440&MSWMExt=.asf

Chuck that in VLC media player.

Open VLC media player, click the first tab which says media. Then click open network stream and then paste the link.

Ahh got it, thanks lads, much appreciated :thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

Really? Ross didn't elude to anybody being injured, nor did the match report?

Ross rarely says anything of substance in a post match about injury, especially if it was a bit under the radar (in fairness most coaches don't, just Ross is particularly old school disingenuous about it).

He clearly was hurt, even if relatively minor, he wasn't the same after it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back