NEAFL 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

I noticed that young Jackson Stasevich is back from WA - who has he signed with in the NEAFL or AFLQ as I noticed he played for the Lions reserves last week against the Thunder?

Tipping Round 14

Grimlock (*3) 49
Billybunter (5) 49
Stuyd1 (4) 48
Lifes a Beach1 (5) 47
2010Premier (*3) 46
Pea Nut (3) 45
Dogwarna (*3) 44
Chikka Ferguson (4) 44
justabaraker (4) 44

Billy scored a perfect 5 to go to equal lead with Grimlock who along with 2010Premier and Dogwarna were awol this round.Only 5 between top and bottom means this race will be won in the home straight.Have a great week everyone.

Redlands.

Thanks chikka,

I wonder if clubs could update their final after end of June final lists, it would make it easy for us the dumb arse public to try and catch up on the player movements (if any more) but chikka as per usual you seem to know these things, like the ever reliable soothsayer of the game here in all things AFL in Qld - Do you have any other's or scoops that you would like to tell us about - As todate the clubs within the NEAFL do not seem to give a rats rectum!!!!!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks chikka,

I wonder if clubs could update their final after end of June final lists, it would make it easy for us the dumb arse public to try and catch up on the player movements (if any more) but chikka as per usual you seem to know these things, like the ever reliable soothsayer of the game here in all things AFL in Qld - Do you have any other's or scoops that you would like to tell us about - As todate the clubs within the NEAFL do not seem to give a rats rectum!!!!!!!
No more mail.

Tips Round 15

Grimlock (*4) 53
Billybunter (4) 53
Stuyd1 (3) 51
Lifes a Beach1 (3) 50
2010Premier (3) 49
Pea Nut (3) 48
Chikka Ferguson (4) 48
justabaraker (4) 48

*Want to check with everyone, Grimlock ends up getting 4 with the two away wins not tipped.Let me know your thoughts!

Tips Round 15

Grimlock (*4) 53
Billybunter (4) 53
Stuyd1 (3) 51
Lifes a Beach1 (3) 50
2010Premier (3) 49
Pea Nut (3) 48
Chikka Ferguson (4) 48
justabaraker (4) 48

*Want to check with everyone, Grimlock ends up getting 4 with the two away wins not tipped.Let me know your thoughts!

Gee LAB1 with the great prizes on offer from 1st to 8th, I am not sure we have the luxury - Nah just kidding, no problem with me - As justa said - Not a bad strategy if you can luck in on it. I am with justa on the running of the comp as well = Thanks LAB1 great work as usual.

I'd be interested to hear from one of you Banana Benders as to why the Lions are so bad.
Why are their guernsey numbers so high (mostly in the 40s and 50s) - the Swans and Giants allocate those numbers to top-ups...do the Lions use a lot of top ups ? If so then why ?
If the Reserves are so weak then it doesn't surprise that the Seniors are weak too - what's happened to the three-peat Premiers of a decade ago ?
By the last quarter, the bench looked like a scene from Kosovo - couldn't put 18 fit players onto the paddock so guys were getting the ice packs taken off their knees (mostly knees) and sent back out to replace someone who was limping even worse !
One fella (Goldy I think), came off with a buggered hand which they iced up then sent him back out. But he was back on the bench within a minute with an ankle that was as buggered as his hand. Iced up again, sent back out and played the rest of the game favouring one hand and one leg.
Crazy !
I watched them on the weekend v Sydney University and they really didn't show much at all - nearly all their goals came from Leigh Harding who I understand to be one of the coaches who is there to nurture, not to kick all the goals !
What's going on with this bottom-of-the-ladder team ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back