Competitions Nearest the pin...what will the media outrage be after round 14 ?

Remove this Banner Ad

An unidentified source, or whistle blower, has revealed that the A.F.L. insist on all their reporters sign a disclaimer when they are hired, and all stories and reports have to be written according to strict guidelines.

An unidentified source, or whistle blower, has revealed that the A.F.L. insist on all their reporters sign a disclaimer when they are hired, and all stories and reports have to be written according to strict guidelines.
Of all the BS in this thread (beautiful stuff mind you), this is the one that I do wish was BS.

Is the kinda crap that lets rapists keep playing the game, Sydney to maintain their welfare dependence, and systematic drug cheating to flourish. This s**t is condoned by the Ministry of Propaganda for the good of the game.

I don't think either team gets much favourable reporting, the pitchforks will be saved for the next Sydney game against us.

Hawks still haven't learn't from Fevola episode.

In August of 2008 Brendan Fevola was perched on 99 goals at the Telstra Dome after kicking 6 goals during the game. Hawthorn then tripled teamed the champion forward in an act described as 'unsociable and tactless'.

Carlton on the other hand left Franklin manless as he went on to score his 100th goal for the season.

It seems the Hawks have not learn't from that night and the 'bad look' it had on the game. As Jarryd Roughead just slotted his 10th goal for the game Cloke was left sitting goalless and remained so till the final siren. What distasteful and unsportsmanlike behaviour one onlooker described as he left the venue, referring to the close attention Lake showed Cloke.

Will the Hawks ever learn?

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"Lake Abused My Lisp - Pie Forward's Devastation"

July 4, 2015

Eddie McGuire is seething following Friday night's clash with the Hawks. The Magpie President is demanding an apology for his power-forward Travis Cloke who claimed to have been the target of a devastating series of taunts by serial offender defender, Brian Lake. 'He dithmithed my abilitieths ath being juthed thmoke behind the window and thamed me when I wath lining up for goal. It wath humiliating and I couldn't kick' claimed a devastated Cloke...

WE HAVE A WINNER!:hearts::thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back