Multiplat Need for Speed: Most Wanted (2012)

Remove this Banner Ad

i've played most nfs, last one was pretty average, g27 made it better though

I hope there's no online lag like there was with NFS The Run. Local servers are needed badly!

ive got it and i like it alot! its open world everything cop chases are fantastic. the crashes are burnout like. open world is amazing ive driven on a cargo ship, a old air field wiith planes you can drive through. probably the best nfs game in quite sometime!

ive got it and i like it alot! its open world everything cop chases are fantastic. the crashes are burnout like. open world is amazing ive driven on a cargo ship, a old air field wiith planes you can drive through. probably the best nfs game in quite sometime!
How and where did you get it?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah I had that game, I much preferred the old NFS's where there were tracks you could select and race around them.
Fair enough. The reviews for NFS MW have all been very good by the way, but if you don't think you'll like the racing in it at least hire it from the video store. Perhaps you'll have a different opinion once you've played it!

Fair enough. The reviews for NFS MW have all been very good by the way, but if you don't think you'll like the racing in it at least hire it from the video store. Perhaps you'll have a different opinion once you've played it!
lol I have not hired a game since I was a teenager.

lol I have not hired a game since I was a teenager.
Haha yeah I haven't hired one for years either. I don't buy many games, so usually I know which ones I will like straight away.

Picked it up today, haven't played a NSF for awhile, tried "the run" once which was very average...MW is brilliant though I'm suprised how good it is tbh, good gameplay + graphics plenty of fun getting away from the cops, I think the best feature is though is cars you can unlock are scattered throughout the city if you spot one you can drive to it and change cars which is awesome during chases :)

Picked it up today, haven't played a NSF for awhile, tried "the run" once which was very average...MW is brilliant though I'm suprised how good it is tbh, good gameplay + graphics plenty of fun getting away from the cops, I think the best feature is though is cars you can unlock are scattered throughout the city if you spot one you can drive to it and change cars which is awesome during chases :)
Give us your own review when/if you can be bothered chiefton.

8.5/10 I'm not heavily into arcade racers as I have f12012 which is almost perfect to me for a racer but the IGN review is spot on for 9/10 I don't find much I don't like with the game apart from G27 support you can't use manual gears only auto so it ruins the steering wheel aspect. But heaps of different online game modes and you can create your own event! No online lag(on ps3)the speedwell is brilliant for keeping track of your mates progress. I think it has a long lasting appeal as there is so much to do!

Once again Criterion delivers with a beauty! I wonder what their next NFS title will be? Underground 3 perhaps? ;)

D/L atm.. can you do cars up in the garage in this? Havent owned one in a long time.
Sorta it's gone away from the "ricer" scene. You upgrade what you want in between races using a quick menu change on the dpad for all the usual stuff depending on what you want for the next race...you unlock new parts winning races or achieving milestones you don't get credits. And you don't really focus on "doing up" your car just more on racing and trying to get away!

Once again Criterion delivers with a beauty! I wonder what their next NFS title will be? Underground 3 perhaps? ;)
A new Burnout and leaving the NFS franchise in their dust would be nice.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back