Multiplat Need For Speed Rivals

Remove this Banner Ad

Too easy.

The easiest way to do it is going to be have 2 racers and a cop.

1 person wins the race and as soon as the race finishes the cop busts someone allowing 2 people to get a trophy. Do that another 2 times and we could get it done in 15-20 minutes.
Sounds great I'll start as a cop and hang out at the old airport around sun valley run . Firstly though I'll send the invites out and see if we can get it too work

Does anyone play overwatch when playing nfs too ?
What is Overwatch? I've seen that you need it to unlock specific cars, but never bothered to look what it actually is.

Overwatch is the nfs network on the net - it's done through ea and you need an origin login.
While your playing nfs it tracks you around the nfs world on your ps4 etc
It gives you extra missions to do in you game like extra races and busting certain racers as a cop.
As you earn more overwatch points you unlock more races which allows you to unlock more cars.
If you race together and are both playing the nfs network / overwatch you can give each other nitro and ammo and other stuff to

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Overall I loved the game, it's not for everyone though as the game does have that arcade feel at times with the big crashes etc . I found the game and early cars to be slow and awkward but once you get to rank 10 or so the cars start to fly and you can out run cops etc I've completed both sides,overwatch and platinum.
It's a great game to play with friends online doing races etc together especially on the cop side !

Does anyone still have this? Igloo & Premiers04

I'm on a Platinum run and I only need the two online trophies 'Buddy Bust' & 'Friendly Race'

Any help would be appreciated.
I do. Wont have any time to do it tonight, but I can help tomorrow some time.

I do. Wont have any time to do it tonight, but I can help tomorrow some time.

All good mate.

Think I'll be home most of tomorrow. Either throw me a mention when you head online or I'll mention you tomorrow night and see when you're ready.

All good mate.

Think I'll be home most of tomorrow. Either throw me a mention when you head online or I'll mention you tomorrow night and see when you're ready.
Better you tag me in case I forget :p

I can go on now if you want? You'll have to set the game up and invite me as I haven't played in forever and have forgotten :p

If you're free I can do that.

I'm online testing Strider but have just finished a section.

Just have some patience as I'll have to workout how to set up a lobby

Remove this Banner Ad

Back