FTA-TV Neighbours and Home and Away: Cringe-worthy moments Pt 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Indigo :heart:

indibikini2.jpg

How freaking hot is Ruby? Seriously. It seems over the past few months of episodes they've been giving her extremely skimpy clothing. It's insane! :D Last Tuesday's episode a prime example, geez! She's always been pretty but she's now the babe of Summer Bay. :thumbsu:

Please do not tell me that there's another 'Zeke gets sex' storyline coming.

now they have dexter on home and away trying make up on and acting like a woman. god where do they get these writers. i think they go to pre schools across the country and find a kid who has the best finger painting and they give them the job

Agreed. I dont know where there going with dexter and that physco french chick. Both characters need to leave the show.

That hot psycho French chick starts to have panic attacks...that's where they are going with her.

Oh and that Dexter character is a waste of time. They must be developing him into a homosexual.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Zeke and Romeo are the two polar opposites of Australian TV. Zeke could go 4 months without showering, start beating up old ladies and still be knee deep in the finest Ramsey Street has to offer. Romeo however has had to make the moves on every single available women in town and only ever nailed one.

Those two really should be traded to the other show. Zeke would fit in so much better on Home and Away

Remove this Banner Ad

Back