Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts The Fred Medal Ex-Moderator
Feb 9, 2011
Western Australia
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
MUFC & HRT
Imogen is cute & has that whole geek girl thing going which I like.

As for Kate's killer my money is on some friend/relative of the cop that died because of Mark's whistle blowin'. Either that or someone Paul screwed over - could be a few hundred suspects there.

Could be the person who shoot Paul all them years ago

Captain Awkward

Take a walk
Apr 27, 2014
AFL Club
West Coast
So much Imogen love in this thread :p

At first I thought Paige was hot but I'm finding her pretty annoying now. There's something about the way she talks... too bogan.

Also it's about time they resolved the whole Kate thing, it's only been like 3 months.

Also it's about time they resolved the whole Kate thing, it's only been like 3 months.

They seem to be winding it up, basically have revealed his identity and motive. Hopefully they only wind it up after the killer knocks off Paul's nephew as further punishment. Annoying bloody hippy.

is he gone forever like harry and sophie or just a month sojourn?

Gone to the US for a year on an "app-writing scholarship".

Probably will get a Silicon Valley job after that that will mean he's never able to return to Erinborough.

Unrelated point, but has anyone notice they've started to slip in the names of actual places and roads? E.g. Kate's killer was found in Wantirna. Previously everything was in Erinsborough or occasionally West Waratah(?)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

bungalow_bill

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 11, 2010
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
So much Imogen love in this thread :p

She's so cute!
200px-Imogen_Willis.JPG

Aug 16, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal
Gone to the US for a year on an "app-writing scholarship".

Probably will get a Silicon Valley job after that that will mean he's never able to return to Erinborough.

Unrelated point, but has anyone notice they've started to slip in the names of actual places and roads? E.g. Kate's killer was found in Wantirna. Previously everything was in Erinsborough or occasionally West Waratah(?)
Yeah except, if you're heading North on Springvale Rd, it's towards Doncaster, not Wantirna.

Captain Awkward

Take a walk
Apr 27, 2014
AFL Club
West Coast
How I see this whole Paige storyline going:

Random character sees Paige playing with her bear.
Paige decides to leave and not tell Lauren who she is.
Random character sees Lauren's bear and is like "Paige has one".
Lauren rushes to airport to do the whole airport scene they do in movies...

Except the plane has already left.
Later on the news they find out the plane has been blown up by terrorists. Also Sonya, Sheila, Bailey and Daniel were all on board too.

bungalow_bill

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 11, 2010
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
How I see this whole Paige storyline going:

Random character sees Paige playing with her bear.
Paige decides to leave and not tell Lauren who she is.
Random character sees Lauren's bear and is like "Paige has one".
Lauren rushes to airport to do the whole airport scene they do in movies...

Except the plane has already left.
Later on the news they find out the plane has been blown up by terrorists. Also Sonya, Sheila, Bailey and Daniel were all on board too.

I can see all of that playing out - except the plane blowing up stuff. Didn't they have a story line back in the '00's where a plane was sabotaged? I think Harold's family were wiped out.

bungalow_bill

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 11, 2010
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
I love how in Neighbours land it's always sunny and people are always walking around in tank tops - in the middle of a Melbourne winter!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back