FTA-TV Neighbours and Home and Away: Cringe-worthy moments Pt 2

Remove this Banner Ad

How did that young fella go after he was drafted to Carlton straight from the Dingoes about 5 years ago?

Thought it was an interstate team (Adelaide?) and that was their excuse for writing him out.

That's what I thought, but that was a lot more than five years ago.

I think he means Ringo, not Paul.

Ah Paul, that's the one I was thinking of.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_McClain
At the end of the year, Paul is unsure about taking his Year 12 exams but decides to after Lyn Scully (Janet Andrewartha) tells him that it isn't the end of the world if he fails. Paul's results are reasonably good. He is later offered a chance to join the Adelaide Crows after being selected. Paul's friends and family throw him a leaving party at Lou's place where Tad gives him a photo and Flick gives him a kiss. Paul then leaves for Adelaide. A few years later, Paul appears in Annalise Hartman's (Kimberly Davies) Ramsay Street documentary. It is later revealed that Paul is dating Katya Kinski (Dichen Lachman).

Geez that was 2001, he'd be doing well to still be playing now.

Yeh Ringo I think, didn't he go and train with Carlton, I know they were involved somewhere.

His Wikipedia page doesn't say much about his AFL career, but apparently he married Margot Robbie then Steph hit him with her motorbike and killed him. At least he would have died happy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Brad getting all angry about Imogen (and at Paige) was very out of character - he's usually such a laid back guy. It was necessary for the plot but still...

Still surprised he hasn't tried to sue his old boss. Everyone always sues everyone else on the show - how quick was he to sue when Josh fell down the cliff?

I know Toadie's busy fighting off the advances of his hot secretary (who for some reason has a Kiwi accent despite hailing from Frankston) but surely he could take at least a quick look at it.

I know Toadie's busy fighting off the advances of his hot secretary (who for some reason has a Kiwi accent despite hailing from Frankston) but surely he could take at least a quick look at it.
Hey now there is a lot of Kiwi's in Frankston, so it's plausible, is she Māori?

But you can't get them in that part of the world :D

Neighbours and realism do not go together.

This is a show where Melbourne is mostly sunny and warm (people getting around in tank tops/tees!) in the middle of winter. The UK viewers don't want to see the real Melbourne (cold & grey) that reminds them of home.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back