FTA-TV Neighbours and Home and Away: Cringe-worthy moments Pt 2

Remove this Banner Ad

We had to hear about "Toadie" losing weight in those ads ever 5 mins a few years ago, so when's he gunna tell us he's stacked 15kg back on?
:D
I'm outing celebrity fat re-gainers. :p If they're gunna be SO LOUD and well paid about losing weight, then they can't be secret about slamming it back on.

Last edited:

Man they've really gone overboard on the whole Brennan family.

Whenever Amber is having (which is almost all the time) a sulk that high pitch noise she make gives me the shits.

Also getting sick of Josh being able to do all these movements with his shoulder. But nah he can't swim. :rolleyes:

Lastly that kid Jimmy, dreadful stuff - from the way he looks all the way to his story-lines. :eek:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Something that shits me is the whole Josh is Pheobe thing. He is so careless when checking messages, doing it at the Waterhole and around other people. Even this episode, when texting Amber who is 5 metre away. Thankfully he got caught for once. It's like he doesn't know the first thing about trying to be someone else. This storyline is probably going to blow up in his face in the next few weeks, hoping this will be the end of him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back