Roast Neil Balme

Remove this Banner Ad

SEN has a listener during Summer?

tumblr_mr3xmvQRxB1ruhnq4o1_500.gif
Anyone who relies on SEN for accurate information about anything needs counselling. Urgently!
Wait wait what so bad about this sen you speak of?

Well! I'm told a prerequisite for being a regular listener is your IQ must not be above your shoe size.:)
Hmmmm

Here's a post of yours from a few weeks back.

Of course the club buckled. Understandably, because of the possible adverse effect on the brand due to some whiners who took to the media. Like the guy on SEN a few nights ago who purported to be a supporter but, when questioned, had never been a member, hadn't seen a game in over 20 years and had no intention (or interest)in going to the training.

Very convenient to under play the changes the club made to "corrupting a system" btw.

The move was a gesture by the club that was more symbolic than anything else to make a point. Very pleased to see the club is continuing with its approach of giving members preferential treatment. Although that won't stop the naysayers (not you) from continuing to whine.

Hungry and Senior always looking to dish off the handball.:D

Bartlett used to handball all the time, but it was mainly little ones in front of him just before he got tackled.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well spotted and reported Henry Kissinger.

Hmmm!

Qualifying words are oh so important ypo. Thought you’d have been onto the “regular” bit like a seagull on a hot bit of fat. Kissinger like! ;)

Guess you have to taste the fruit to be able to know whether it’s sour or not.

Albeit it a slightly tongue-in-cheek comment of mine, any station that boasts such luminaries as Pickering, Hutchison, Brereton, Richardson et al wouldn’t exactly be the first choice for people wanting reliable information I’d have thought.

Maybe that’s why, from the accounts of some those who are “regular” SEN listeners, Balmey (back on topic) doesn’t take his appearances all that seriously. I couldn’t comment on that part cos I’ve only heard him once. Some of us have to work.:)

Hmmm!

Qualifying words are oh so important ypo. Thought you’d have been onto the “regular” bit like a seagull on a hot bit of fat. Kissinger like! ;)

Guess you have to taste the fruit to be able to know whether it’s sour or not.

Albeit it a slightly tongue-in-cheek comment of mine, any station that boasts such luminaries as Pickering, Hutchison, Brereton, Richardson et al wouldn’t exactly be the first choice for people wanting reliable information I’d have thought.

Maybe that’s why, from the accounts of some those who are “regular” SEN listeners, Balmey (back on topic) doesn’t take his appearances all that seriously. I couldn’t comment on that part cos I’ve only heard him once. Some of us have to work.:)
I saw that and recognizes it as the get out strait up but chose to ignore it.On the second bolded I'm presuming you had to google that,now there's a bit of Kissenger.:D

I saw that and recognizes it as the get out strait up but chose to ignore it.On the second bolded I'm presuming you had to google that,now there's a bit of Kissenger.:D

You are really letting poor old Henry down with your analysis ypo.:)

All of those characters are frequently in the general media for their daft (some would say controversial) comments. Often attributed to their SEN programs. So one doesn’t have to be a ‘regular’ to be aware of them. Even here we get a feel for the stuff that station pumps out. Balmey’s spot being so often the centre of attention – to get back on topic.

Neil has been fantastic for us. With regard to matters medical he’s not a medico, just the messenger.

You are really letting poor old Henry down with your analysis ypo.:)

All of those characters are frequently in the general media for their daft (some would say controversial) comments. Often attributed to their SEN programs. So one doesn’t have to be a ‘regular’ to be aware of them. Even here we get a feel for the stuff that station pumps out. Balmey’s spot being so often the centre of attention – to get back on topic.

Neil has been fantastic for us. With regard to matters medical he’s not a medico, just the messenger.

If he is a messenger, then why doesn't he pass on what the medicos have told him?

If he is a messenger, then why doesn't he pass on what the medicos have told him?
As we're not privy to what the medicos and sports science people tell him we'll never know whether he does or doesn't I'd suggest.

There are times when the Medical Room reports miss the mark too you know.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back