Netflix - What Shows Have You Binged On?

Remove this Banner Ad

Geoff

Premium Platinum
May 13, 2004
W.A.
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
East Fremantle
Been binge watching big time over the off season.

Marco Polo
House of Cards
Orange is the New Black
Suits

All great TV.

Anyone watched Vikings?

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk

Halfway through Jessica Jones. Just finished 2nd series of Heroes which was hard tog et through as due to the Hollywood writers strike it wasn't a patch on the first series. Third Rock from the sun...never watched it back in the 90's but damn it's funny.

House of Cards last year.

I note Suits is up to series 6 but Netflix only has series 1-3. Hope they grab 4-6.

Is Vikings a Game of Thrones like series?

How good is it watch when you want rather than being when you can watch !!

I note Suits is up to series 6 but Netflix only has series 1-3. Hope they grab 4-6.

Is Vikings a Game of Thrones like series?

How good is it watch when you want rather than being when you can watch !!

If you want a series like Game of Thrones, watch the Last Kingdom. I prefer it over Vikings.

As a comic fanboy, Daredevil and Jessica Jones have been fun. Heaps of quality British Comedy as well (Inbetweeners, IT Crowd, The Extras, The Office).

For people who are into webseries or video game humour, check out Red vs Blue.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

House of Cards - can't wait for season 4 starting soon
Jessica Jones
Rita - Norwegian with subtitles
Jane the Virgin - quirky - gets a bit crazy as series continues
Orphan Black - absolutely love this series -will there be more?
Vikings - I watched it on SBS and loved it. However, missed many episodes, and one day when I have finished bingeing on other Netlix offerings will watch it again. Breathtaking episodes.
Will start Making a Murderer very soon.

Orphan Black - absolutely love this series -will there be more?

Season 4 is scheduled to air sometime this year. There is no release date yet. Considering Season 1 started at the end of March and Season 2 and 3 in the middle of April I am hoping it will be soon.

I'm binging on ABC weather news at the moment. Do you think I could raise enough money through crowd-funding to get Rebecca Dollery to read topless?

Peaky Blinders is pretty good. Has Cillian Murphy in the lead. Season two has Tom Hardy and Noah Taylor. About street gangs in Birmingham after WW1.

Black Mirror (great for those who like quirky TV)
Better call Saul
Ripper Street
The 100
As well as most of the ones already mentioned and a shitload of really crappy movies!

I don't think I have seen Vikings, which Netflix is it on?

I've tried Making a Murderer. Watched the first two eps... Just can't see what all the fuss is about? Should I push through?

Vikings is outstanding once it gets going.

Jessica Jones was great, David Tennant is unreal.

I've tried Making a Murderer. Watched the first two eps... Just can't see what all the fuss is about? Should I push through?
YES.

Good to have Vikings back, & Better call Saul.

This is another show I really enjoyed, only 6 eps but decent.

Bill Burr's recollection of his life & family growing up - based in 1973, great animated comedy.

Not specific to Netflix, but:

Brooklyn Nine Nine (has helped fill the void after 30 rock ended)
Modern Family
Saturday Night Live (can be very hit or miss)
iZombie (has gone a bit stale, but things are beginning to pick up as the season goes on)

Other than that have been binge watching Scrubs for about the billionth time

And am waiting for GoT, plus have first season of Vikings ready to watch :thumbsu:

It took me a bit to get into Making a Murderer as well but I am glad I persisted.

How good is this Doco !! Riveting viewing from my view, as good as watching a West Coast 100 point loss.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back