Neville

Remove this Banner Ad

Catscratch

Cancelled
Jul 30, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
Why is this bloke a jobber?, he was considered a star at NXT yet since he's been on the main roster he's never taken down decent opponent and looks like he never will. I don't know whether to feel sorry for him because of the way he is used by the wwe or it's maybe best that he is moved on...i really don't know, your thoughts?

Why is this bloke a jobber?, he was considered a star at NXT yet since he's been on the main roster he's never taken down decent opponent and looks like he never will. I don't know whether to feel sorry for him because of the way he is used by the wwe or it's maybe best that he is moved on...i really don't know, your thoughts?
Not American. Funny accent. Not 6 foot 3. Not 230 pounds. That's about it.

Honestly that goes for everyone in the entire roster. What Vince would allow is another story.
You're a very wise man, i tend to get sick of a lot of the superstars one dimensional moves like cena's attitude adjuster, ryback's shell shock and barret's bull hammer...etc....I think we need Danial bryan back at least he has a few!

You're a very wise man, i tend to get sick of a lot of the superstars one dimensional moves like cena's attitude adjuster, ryback's shell shock and barret's bull hammer...etc....I think we need danile bryan back at least he has a few!
I'm not. Just spoiled by non-WWE wrestling.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not a singles career in WWE. TNA is a different kettle of fish.
He definitely didn't have a bad singles WWE run though, WWE and World Heavyweight Champion on occasions. Better than most.

Neville is one of the most impressive wrestlers on the roster. Much more than just 'flippy s**t', he's no Kalisto. He's Deadlift German Suplex on Kevin Owens was bloody impressive, especially since Owens is far from a small guy.

Sadly he was never going to get anywhere on the main roster. Tag team champ or Intercontinental champ at best.

Jeff Hardy had an amazing WWE career.

WWE Champion x1
World Heavyweight Champion x2
IC Champion x4
European Champion x1
Hardcore Champion x3
Light Heavyweight Champion x1
WWE Tag Team Champion x6

I'm hoping Quiv only means WWE career ... hundreds of independents would kick his arse.
All my opinions are based solely on WWE (and maybe minimal TNA). I don't care about any other wrestling shows. I watch WWE for the entertainment, not the wrestling.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back