Minecraft Minecraft 2 - The second server

Remove this Banner Ad

Sorry to inform you blokes but Chief has alerted me that the server won't be going back online.

Oh seriously? Man... that's kinda deflating after the hours we put in last week.

Chief is this confirmed?

After returning for a looksee and finding doors left open everywhere, my mushroom farm dismantled so that someone could have a look at it, and two horses stolen ... I can in future be found on the previous server, hopefully by myself, which I am requesting can be elevated to the current latest version of Minecraft. I'll drop back in to the new server to destroy everything I've made there sometime in the near future.

Is it possible for MC1 server to be upgraded to 1.8 while preserving the current structures etc?

I assume we wouldn't get any spawning andesite, granite and diorite which would be a little disappointing.

Is it possible for MC1 server to be upgraded to 1.8 while preserving the current structures etc?

I assume we wouldn't get any spawning andesite, granite and diorite which would be a little disappointing.
What would happen is that ALL 1.8 stuff would indeed spawn, but only in areas not already discovered. So it would mean trekking to find them, and probably minecart networks (perhaps utilising the nether for quickenisation) to get there and back.

What would happen is that ALL 1.8 stuff would indeed spawn, but only in areas not already discovered. So it would mean trekking to find them, and probably minecart networks (perhaps utilising the nether for quickenisation) to get there and back.
That would be alright still.

Mobbenfuhrer what percentage of land do you estimate would be already claimed on MC1?

Does it have a lot to offer new players still?

That would be alright still.

Mobbenfuhrer what percentage of land do you estimate would be already claimed on MC1?

Does it have a lot to offer new players still?
Percentage? But the map is infinite ... pretty hard question to answer.

Btw an example of this "newly discovered regions only" can be seen in our pilgrimages out to get horses that you had experience with ... not to mention learning of horses' joy in finding cactus lol. You might also notice there are no chalkstone biomes near the common areas, and indeed not even any jungles.

Percentage? But the map is infinite ... pretty hard question to answer.

Btw an example of this "newly discovered regions only" can be seen in our pilgrimages out to get horses that you had experience with ... not to mention learning of horses' joy in finding cactus lol. You might also notice there are no chalkstone biomes near the common areas, and indeed not even any jungles.

Ah sweet. So which subway stations are on the outskirts of civilization if one wanted to start a new life in the country?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm happy to go back to the old server, I liked that one but I will have to make a new blaze farm.

Can we leave it not updated so I can gather millions of slimeball from my slime farm????

Then update.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back