Portfolio New AFL Logo

Remove this Banner Ad

lol at how many pretentious posters there are in the "footy jumpers and graphic design" section, the logo's look great mate even if they are borrowed it's not like it's anything official. Maybe just put where the original pics came from in the post next time, will keep the copyright police happy :thumbsu:
Aren't the copyright police just the normal police?

lol at how many pretentious posters there are in the "footy jumpers and graphic design" section, the logo's look great mate even if they are borrowed it's not like it's anything official. Maybe just put where the original pics came from in the post next time, will keep the copyright police happy :thumbsu:
There've been a few people on here that have ripped off other logos before so you can't blame me for being wary. Well done to come off as a knob though.

There've been a few people on here that have ripped off other logos before so you can't blame me for being wary. Well done to come off as a knob though.
I may have come off as a knob but that's how every poster that pulls someone up for copyright also comes off, sometimes you just need to tell it like it is. Not that you did anything wrong but so many threads in this section get derailed now just because a user copied someone else's image. This thread is another perfect example.

Last edited:
Here's my concepts:
353cmds.jpg
For "normal" purposes
o7u6u1.jpg
For the premiers
200s6yg.jpg
For Heritage Round (1990's)
2n9g5nb.jpg
For Heritage Round (1970's-80's)
25i6tkg.jpg
Called "next gen"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

NAFL logo, but anyway...

Yeah, something like that could work.
Well I tried the football from the 90's logo, yet it felt bland. The NAFL cross and footy showcases what represents Oz and the football being incorporated into it makes it seem like it's "Our Footy"
i don't think the NRL would be all that happy with that last one.
Well green and gold are the colors of Australia, so the NRL shouldn't have an issue with it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back