New AFL Video Game - Wii - Q&A Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Have any of you actually given it a chance? I've played it once but it's obvious it has a steep learning curve. People are jumping to conclusions the day they buy it.

Nothing to do with a learning curve. Just horrible game, horrible play, horrid controls, horrible stupid noise every time you change menu.
Just answer me honestly, how long did you give it? Cause the answer could explain two of your complaints, and who gives a crap about the third.

See the controls drove me crazy for the first hour or so, but after that I slowly got the hang of it and when I was able to do something half decent it made it extremely satisfying. Doesn't mean I'm gonna buy it at $90, but still

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They designed the console to use the motion controlled scheme. they added the other controllers as extras.

So?

That doesn't mean that using a different controller (which they made compatible with the console from the beginning) somehow defeats the purpose of having it on Wii.

What would you have preferred? A new GameCube game?

There is more to a console than the controller.

Was funny, because the lad at EB tried to talk me out of buying the game, i did buy.. returned it 2 days later and apologized for not listening. hahaah

Bought it yesterday, steep learning curve, today I lost a game (5 min Q) to Hawthorn. Final score was 1.2 8 to 0.6 6. It was very frustrating but isnt a bad game when you get the hang of it

Bought it yesterday, steep learning curve, today I lost a game (5 min Q) to Hawthorn. Final score was 1.2 8 to 0.6 6. It was very frustrating but isnt a bad game when you get the hang of it

My condolences.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back