News New basketball uniforms/logos/courts etc.

Remove this Banner Ad

There doesn't seems to be any concrete public info about where they will be playing but I would assume it's either Ipswich, Logan or Brisbane.

Suns unveil black alternate jersey, minor uniform changes, and new court design

Suns-black-uni-feature.png

http://news.sportslogos.net/2015/09/09/phoenix-suns-black-jersey-new-court-2015-16/

I really like the look of the new black jersey.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Its a good idea, the overall execution is pretty average though. One of the worst Wildcats uni's for a long time.

Take away the wordmark and it's literally just a red jersey (from what I can see). One main chest sponsor is fine, but another sponsor on the breast makes any jersey look crowded especially considering the league logo is on the other breast as well.

Take away the wordmark and it's literally just a red jersey (from what I can see). One main chest sponsor is fine, but another sponsor on the breast makes any jersey look crowded especially considering the league logo is on the other breast as well.
100% looks very much like a training singlet, needs black accents somewhere. Still would love for a black away uni, but would clash with Melbourne and NZ's home strip.

All NBL teams are slowly releasing their 2015/16 uniforms, wildcats and sydney both have

Remove this Banner Ad

Back