New Big 3. Love officially off to Cleveland.

Remove this Banner Ad

This is making me sad.
He could of had a team built around him but he is too impatient. Just seems like it's all about him and what he wants. He could win 7 championships and he won't be the goat for all I care because I don't see it as special when you just move around where your chances are highest. Same goes for Love. No one does it alone but there is a difference.

For what it's worth I think love will perform better than lebron this first season together. Outstanding last season, hasn't tasted success and will be a huge beneficiary of Irving and lebrons drive and dish. Given its the east they will top conference easily.

Given its the east they will top conference easily.
Wouldnt count us out of that fight just yet. A healthy Rose, the steady improvement of Noah, Gibson and Butler in the two years Rose has been out. Snell is getting better, McBuckets is a great shooter, Gasol has signed on and Mirotic has come over from Europe. We will challenge.

Wouldnt count us out of that fight just yet. A healthy Rose, the steady improvement of Noah, Gibson and Butler in the two years Rose has been out. Snell is getting better, McBuckets is a great shooter, Gasol has signed on and Mirotic has come over from Europe. We will challenge.
Not to mention the time it will take them to gel. I think if rose is healthy it will be the Bulls that finish top seed and HCA

Fair team for a first season head coach. Not sure David Blatt is the lacky that people are making out. I know Lebron runs the show but I don't think it's in Blatts nature to just roll over and kiss Lebron's feet at every corner.

I still don't understand how Love = Wiggins, Bennett AND another first rounder.

I'd seriously struggle to justify giving up all that for Ant Davis, and he's younger, a better defender, less injury prone and not a ****

It's a thread to talk about the trade, the new big 3 and yes to have a crack at LeBron James.

What's wrong with that. Do you think what he has done has been good for the league? He wants to win 6 championships, he has openly spoken about wanting to be known as the GOAT. He has no shot. His superteams make him look desperate.
He left Miami as a free agent. Not like he left halfway through a contract.

I'd seriously struggle to justify giving up all that for Ant Davis, and he's younger, a better defender, less injury prone and not a ****

You kidding? Anthony Davis is going to be the best player in the NBA very soon.

Wiggins has great potential but his stock is lower than it was a year ago.

Bennett was the worst number 1 pick in over a decade.

The first rounder will be 20+.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bargs was good in 2012 I think it was before getting injured.
Bargs really has never been good. He's been an average shooter, rebounder and horrible defender his entire career. Toronto really rode him for as long as they could until finally realizing he isn't set to be a 3rd/4th string type of guy.

Last season was even worse for Bargs.

But let's just all be clear on one thing hear. Anthony Davis is completely and totally boss. If it wasnt for Durant, he would be the best player in the NBA in 2-3 years. Right now it's Lebron just in front of Durant, but as Lebron get's over 30 and KD35 hit's his prime, KD will become the best player in the world. AD will be right on his heels.

Was born in Chicago right? Bring him home!!!

You kidding? Anthony Davis is going to be the best player in the NBA very soon.
I agree, but Wiggins will be right there with him IMO. And I still rate Bennett pretty highly, so to give up both should be just about unthinkable.

I guess ultimately you'd have to pull the trigger if it were Davis you were getting back though.

Wiggins alone > anything a competitor put forward to Flip, so why the hell Griffin would throw in a further two assets, rather than cap fillers, is beyond me.

A great fan of Love. The cavs will be very hard to hard. Irving ability to create shots, Love's post and outside shooting for a 4 and Sir James all round game and added some shooters will make impossible to stop. They just need to adds some monsters and they won't be stopped.

NBA 'clubs' are plastic soulless franchises and playthings for billionaires based on a random city just to cynically derive an income from the citizens who happen to live in those respective cities. Why any basketball fan would 'bleed' for these macca franchises is beyond me, especially who live thousands of miles away. LMAO
I agree to point a lot of plastic fans in the NBA, NFL, MLB, NHL but my theory is pick a city and follow all the teams in that city.... the reason I chose cleveland was because of lebron back in the day when he came out of high school and because I followed them that closely I could never change to the heat when lebron left just smile when lebron got his rings.... now that his back and we have johnny Football and a winning season with the Indians its all paying off

Remove this Banner Ad

Back