• Yellow with black bar

Votes: 8 3.3%
  • Yellow with black V

Votes: 2 0.8%
  • Yellow with RFC

Votes: 1 0.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I just don't see it happening without a fight. It's such an eye-sore compared to always seeing a predominantly black strip. Why does it have to be the polar opposite?

The afl want a significant contrast so it looks good on tv

It's no long about what the players need, but what people in tv land want

Go to the main board, you get people demanding very dark and very light tops so it's easy to differentiate. Most simply want all clubs forced to have a white top.

Personally, I hate white as its too generic. Already I can't tell thediff between the crows white, the lions white, the dees white, the GWS white, the Hawks white...... At least with it still being yellow and black, it still screams RICHMOND.

Kyusss

Premiership Player
May 28, 2007
Richmond
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
49ers, Mavericks, Canucks,Cubs
Want a back sash as well.

At least the club is listening.

The numbers become a bit more difficult to see with a back sash but i agree i would prefer it have a sash on the back with white numbers , but looks like no sash and black numbers is more practical, unless you wanna use the old white box hawks used to have

The numbers become a bit more difficult to see with a back sash but i agree i would prefer it have a sash on the back with white numbers , but looks like no sash and black numbers is more practical, unless you wanna use the old white box hawks used to have

Could also go old school and have a white box?

Remove the back sash off the home guernsey too, like it was from 94-2006 with yellow numbers

You make me sick.

IQ3PMrI.png

Remove the back sash off the home guernsey too, like it was from 94-2006 with yellow numbers

Then we will have to wear the clash against every team with a dark back

Terrible

Too much going on

I agree, with number & sponsors the sash at the back is all but gone anyway. So take it away for a less busy look.

If you're telling me that we'd have to wear the black sash on yellow 7 times in a year, well **** me I don't want to watch those 7 games.

:((((((((

Wonder if the back of the jumper could have something else, like the claws tearing below the Bingle sign ? Just thinking out loud. I mean why settle for an away jumper that's good when it could be made outstanding & give supporters cause to purchase. Strong home & away jumpers, that's the ticket. Too many clubs think of the away jumper as an after thought when there's a real opportunity to make it. Dare I say it (ala Bruce)......"SPECIAL".....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jul 30, 2008
9th
AFL Club
Richmond
Wonder if the back of the jumper could have something else, like the claws tearing below the Bingle sign ? Just thinking out loud. I mean why settle for an away jumper that's good when it could be made outstanding & give supporters cause to purchase. Strong home & away jumpers, that's the ticket. Too many clubs think of the away jumper as an after thought when there's a real opportunity to make it. Dare I say it (ala Bruce)......"SPECIAL".....
Nope, don't want any cartoonish pictures or claws, looks ridiculous.

Keep the design clean & simple.

flaps

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 8, 2009
Ballarat via Melbourne via Hobart via Albury
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Albury Bandits, Orlando Magic
The afl want a significant contrast so it looks good on tv

It's no long about what the players need, but what people in tv land want

Go to the main board, you get people demanding very dark and very light tops so it's easy to differentiate. Most simply want all clubs forced to have a white top.

Personally, I hate white as its too generic. Already I can't tell thediff between the crows white, the lions white, the dees white, the GWS white, the Hawks white...... At least with it still being yellow and black, it still screams RICHMOND.
Yeah I can see the reasoning you're coming from.

I guess as a traditionalist (even if I'm only 25), I'd rather just see us do a Collingwood and try and be bullish about changes - especially to our uniform.

If it was non-negotiable that we have to change as you say, I'd take the yellow strip with a black sash, over a shitty white strip with yellow sash any day.

Jun 18, 2007
Top of the tree
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
#VICBIAS
Yeah I can see the reasoning you're coming from.

I guess as a traditionalist (even if I'm only 25), I'd rather just see us do a Collingwood and try and be bullish about changes - especially to our uniform.

If it was non-negotiable that we have to change as you say, I'd take the yellow strip with a black sash, over a shitty white strip with yellow sash any day.
mate collingwood changed their hundred year old mostly white strip to a mostly black one in 2000... you don't see rfc changing their actual home jumper

mate collingwood changed their hundred year old mostly white strip to a mostly black one in 2000... you don't see rfc changing their actual home jumper

Collingwood escaped Abbotsford only to push into Melbourne's area, you don't think they'd sell their own mums for some extra cash?

They look great Codym2723 !! I lean toward the black numbers no sash on back and I like your Tiger logo on the neck area too...Cheers for taking the time.....:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

Back